Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

PokerDiva 04-21-2011 11:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Rettie V. Grama and I had an April extra swap. Here are the blocks I sent her.

for her bow tie theme
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187266[/ATTACH]

for her 9 patch theme
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187267[/ATTACH]

jetnica 04-21-2011 12:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Jetnica love my blocks thank you so much if you can post it that would be great. Thanks again i love that block.

One of my favorites so far!

Veronica 04-21-2011 06:44 PM

Beautiful blocks as always.
Makes me want to start a new quilt every time I see someone else's blocks.

ljdugas31 04-21-2011 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Jetnica love my blocks thank you so much if you can post it that would be great. Thanks again i love that block.

One of my favorites so far!

Thanks I JustLOVE IT!!!!

MadeinMaine 04-22-2011 03:17 AM

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Great work, everyone!

hsquiltingmom 04-22-2011 03:47 AM

I got two blocks from jetnica yesterday. Jessica, they are beautiful and they will work out really well. I am excited to start thinking about how to put them together.

hsquiltingmom 04-22-2011 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by karielt
Ok ladies I received a few extra swaps I haven't posted, so here goes, LOVE them all!

I have also been franticly sewing my extra blocks I'll have them all done this weekend.

I had to unbury my house from water all week... Rain Rain go away (find some state that needs you more.... like TX)

LOL

Oh No. I was hoping you weren't in the area that had some flooding going on. Hope all is going well with you, and yes, rain, rain go away. They said on the news that since the water year began which is October, we have had 96% of our normal rain fall. In Salt Lake they have had over 15" of water since October. That is crazy.

QuilterMomma 04-22-2011 04:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
received a second beautiful block from Quiltermomma today, will post pic later,I think this one may be my center block

Glad you liked it. Was fun to make. I received your block in mail, but have sooooooooo busy that I have not taken time to photo. I loved the batik leaf fabric. thank you.

Ok, I was awaken by a neighbor cat jumping on my swing at my front stoop this am. So I am taking the time to post the block I received from cnolan.

Love the leaf print
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187437[/ATTACH]

JanetWall 04-22-2011 04:14 AM

Has anybody got the block's I mailed out.

tomilu 04-22-2011 05:30 AM

Post Office rules! I got my block with 78 cents postage due. When DH went to the PO to ask why, they said the postage was correct for 1st class, but since it wasn't a letter, someone decided it should be parcel post and so we needed to pay an additional 78 cents. If this happens to anyone, don't pay - take to PO and have them correct.