Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

homecaregiver 06-21-2011 02:41 AM

Robert, I have enjoyed all the blocks you have posted on the board, and they are beautiful. Maybe sometime I can do a swap with you. Great job

homecaregiver
Pat

Crafty3790 06-21-2011 02:55 AM

I love them there gorgeous.I am excited with my new theme and I looooove the butterfly one. Thank you so much.

KGoodhand 06-21-2011 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
Here is a picture of the block I sent my May partner Gwenny.
I haven't gotten anything as of yet from her.

Sorry you have not yet received yours but the block you made is AMAZING!!!! You did a great job!!

Also just in case anyone doesn't know, we up here in Canada are in the middle of a postal strike!! Lucky us! So if anything was already mailed out it may be stuck in the abyss until this is over!! I am holding on to my packages and things that need to be sent! Hopefully it won't be long!

paintmejudy 06-21-2011 06:52 AM

Pat, did you maybe forget about my extra swap of a January block? Your block mailed to you Jan. 4th. I didn't get any response to this question when I previously asked you.

Originally Posted by homecaregiver
Robert, I have enjoyed all the blocks you have posted on the board, and they are beautiful. Maybe sometime I can do a swap with you. Great job

homecaregiver
Pat

paintmejudy 06-21-2011 07:16 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Another posting from another couple of OCDers! Ljdugas and I agreed on an extra July swap and here are the blocks. Hers arrived today and mine mailed out yesterday. Linda, love them, the colors are beautiful. Thank you so much.

from Linda, thanks again!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]214778[/ATTACH]

sent to Ljdugas, hope you like them.. The tiny purple print looks prettier than in the picture!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]214779[/ATTACH]

toriabelle 06-21-2011 07:17 AM

To those I owe blocks. My 4yo GS put DEMANDS on me for matching shirts[Scooby Doo] for he and Daddy. Slowed me down a bit. This week,though--I promise.

Ms Grace 06-21-2011 07:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received 2 blocks from Missgigglewings.
Thanks so much! They are great. :-)

Foxflower 06-21-2011 08:11 AM

Abonda - love that snow globe!
PaintmeJudy - what a great swap, you both made awesome blocks!

rfbrazell 06-21-2011 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Robert the blocks you made are BEAUTIFUL everyone of them.

I really like the ones you sent me too. Let me know when you are up for another extra swap ANYTIME.
R

rfbrazell 06-21-2011 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
The Maple Leaves are great, Robert. . I'll put your blocks in the mail tomorrow. Think about my new theme... horses! Dotty

Extra july swap? up to it. Got some great horse fabrics.
Am I tempting you.....?
Start spreading the news, Blocks are coming today, I'll walk around the heart of it, in the LQS.......lol
'R