Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

bibliostone 07-07-2011 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Here are my June blocks for sapdoggie. She's been very patient. I hope she finds these worth the wait.

Cute hat and boot!

rfbrazell 07-07-2011 06:54 PM

Hey Girlfriend. Her name is Cathy, but everyone around here calls her the "Queen of Pink" Every thing she wears is pink and black. She is the queen of paris. She just loves it even there we have never been. Our Pastor is 40 and he and his wife Karla have been 4 times. It is her favorite place also. She always brings Cathy something back. Any way. Thanks for the prayers. It is what will make us stay on the journey all the way.
All the best
Robert

Originally Posted by abonda
Robert I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. What is her name I will say a prayer for her and the both of you!

fromzstore 07-07-2011 06:58 PM

Robert will add Cathy to our prayer chain at church

rfbrazell 07-07-2011 07:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Tori,
Here are your lanterns. Hope you like them.
I like the black stripes on them. I want to keep some kind of consistency on the blocks to keep the quilt consistent.
Anyway. Sorry to ramble on .
They will be in the mail tomorrow. I think I have your address from another pm. Maybe I better have it again.
R

I forgot to Iron them before I took the pictures. LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]222688[/ATTACH]

rfbrazell 07-07-2011 07:07 PM

Thank you. It is really appreciated and we know that is what will see us thru.
All the best
R

Originally Posted by fromzstore
Robert will add Cathy to our prayer chain at church

Oksewnsew 07-07-2011 07:08 PM

So sorry to hear that.. Well just consider this - now you'll have more time to SEW.. :D And Amen to cutting back on something else, but not fabric. :roll: It will all work out - maybe you can find something parttime, then be able to still sew on off days.. Hang in there..

rfbrazell 07-07-2011 07:13 PM

If you need some fabrics or sewing supplies LET ME KNOW. This board has been so supportive to my wife and I, so let me know colors and patterns. And it will be on its way. Gotta keep our quilting family going.
Really mean it.
Robert

Originally Posted by wanabquilter
For all of you waitting for me to mail you the blocks I owe you I will have plenty of time to sew I just lost my job today.

sew cornie 07-07-2011 07:22 PM

neat love what you can do with paper piecing

these are actually rotary cut and traditionally pieced. Lots of pieces but not difficult to put together. I've had the pattern for many years and had just considered getting rid of it (never used), when I found out sapdoggie was my June partner and wanted Western blocks. They were fun and I'm glad she says her grandson will like them.

sapdoggie 07-07-2011 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie

neat love what you can do with paper piecing

these are actually rotary cut and traditionally pieced. Lots of pieces but not difficult to put together. I've had the pattern for many years and had just considered getting rid of it (never used), when I found out sapdoggie was my June partner and wanted Western blocks. They were fun and I'm glad she says her grandson will like them.

Glad you found a use for the pattern :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Another reason for stashing stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

ljdugas31 07-07-2011 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Tori,
Here are your lanterns. Hope you like them.
I like the black stripes on them. I want to keep some kind of consistency on the blocks to keep the quilt consistent.
Anyway. Sorry to ramble on .
They will be in the mail tomorrow. I think I have your address from another pm. Maybe I better have it again.
R

That purple lantern is stunning!!!! You know me and purple. Great job.