Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 07-12-2011 12:12 PM

I am up to do one too. I have the fat cat patterns, does she have a favorite color?
Your center is off to Judy.

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Just choose it as your August theme. Lynnie has been reluctant to join this swap because she is facing spinal surgery and won't be sewing for a while. If anyone would make her a snow globe, I'll swap a block of your choice. TY PM me. Dotty

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Corry 07-12-2011 01:29 PM

I have mailed off blocks to several of my partners. Almost caught up now. ScrapQuilt, DayLily4u and Crafty 3790....you can expect your blocks in the mail in a couple days. Hope you like your blocks. I still owe blocks to Carsey for June and Jigs1354 for this month. I will get them ready to be mailed by this coming monday.

dotcomdtcm 07-12-2011 03:49 PM

Lynnie would love something to rep your state

MadeinMaine 07-12-2011 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Corry
I have mailed off blocks to several of my partners. Almost caught up now. ScrapQuilt, DayLily4u and Crafty 3790....you can expect your blocks in the mail in a couple days. Hope you like your blocks. I still owe blocks to Carsey for June and Jigs1354 for this month. I will get them ready to be mailed by this coming monday.

Good job, Corry! :thumbup:
shirley

toriabelle 07-12-2011 05:11 PM

Just choose it as your August theme. Lynnie has been reluctant to join this swap because she is facing spinal surgery and won't be sewing for a while. If anyone would make her a snow globe, I'll swap a block of your choice. TY PM me. Dotty

I will but I will have to make up a pattern--unless someone has one? Need her address.

fromzstore 07-12-2011 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by toriabelle

I will but I will have to make up a pattern--unless someone has one? Need her address.

go to fat cat patterns and go under christmas their are patterns there

rfbrazell 07-12-2011 06:04 PM

OK, Washington State, Could you see rain in a snowglobe....LOL
I think I have something in mind.
R

Lynnie would love something to rep your state

sapdoggie 07-12-2011 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
I sent out some of my extra exchanges today
MadeinMaine these are just gifts I love how eeyore came out.
Sapdoogie
My July partner
Roseysue a couple of pansy blocks.
Foxflower, sweet pea and from the farm exchange a belted Galloway I designed.

Yipee :!: :!: :!: Can't wait for the mail to come :) :)

LovingIzabella 07-13-2011 10:08 AM

I received two beautiful blocks from Robert yesterday-thank you so much!! I am working on yours (had to find the right batiks)
Thank you again for doing this with me!
Hugs
April

jigs1354 07-13-2011 12:00 PM

Hi Corry, don't worry about my block for this month, I have not done yours either. I'm just getting my other swaps finished up from June myself so I'm not late on ones for July but close enough, lol. I have a doll quilt yet to do and your block for this month, and have been working on 12 Dresden Plates due the 31st. of August. So been sew busy but having fun with all these swaps. Then the 23rd. of this month we are leaving on a 7 day cruise. Our very first time so lots to do there with not knowing what, or how much to take, :)
Try finding a light weight sweater to take to Alaska in the middle of sweltering heat here in Tennessee, they look at me like I'm crazy asking for sweaters/jackets. I did find one yesterday though so I'm glad that's over with. We are going to Alaska/Canada.
So please, don't worry about my block even if it's late that's alright.

take care sweetie,
Shirley/Tn (jigs1354)

Originally Posted by Corry