Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

SuzanneTx 08-08-2010 06:43 AM

Are we supposed to send 1 or 2?

Suzanne

Deb watkins 08-08-2010 08:46 AM

AKAngel - I have two blocks done are ready to send for our August swap!

MadeinMaine 08-08-2010 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Are we supposed to send 1 or 2?

Suzanne

The rules are for one >> but some people like to do more (their choice). I think it's nice to communicate your intentions so both parties feel comfortable with the swap.

MadeinMaine 08-08-2010 09:07 AM

Elly and BRT - You two sure made great partners and beautiful blocks! Very, very nice.

MadeinMaine 08-08-2010 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by OrchidQuiltFish(OQF)
Nancy in Louisiana,

Thank you for the beautiful blocks that you sent. I love them.

BEEEEEE-AUTIFUL!

mbogenpohl 08-08-2010 10:38 AM

Just signed up for the block swap! I'm looking forward to seeing what new adventures this swap takes me to! Happy Quilting to all!

Michelle

MadeinMaine 08-08-2010 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by bibliostone

Originally Posted by bibliostone

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
How did I miss this thread as being the new one for the swap?? I was still checking out the old one.

Seems like a lot of people have not found this new thread. Maybe the moderator could add a link to this thread for the other one?

Oops! That should be from the other one instead of for the other one.

DONE by mass PM. I certainly don't want to lose anyone!
Thanks.
shirley

Quilting Nonnie 08-08-2010 01:26 PM

Abonda! I got your wonderful block yesterday! I love it and I think you did a great job on paper piecing. The border looks really nice, I never would have guessed it was a unplanned thing.

I've finished your block and will send it tomorrow.

I was going to take a picture of your block and post it, but my batteries died just as I started loading blocks on the computer. They're all charged now, so I can post in a bit.

Thank you again, the colors are perfect and I love the design!

abonda 08-08-2010 02:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Quilting Nonnie
Abonda! I got your wonderful block yesterday! I love it and I think you did a great job on paper piecing. The border looks really nice, I never would have guessed it was a unplanned thing.

I've finished your block and will send it tomorrow.

I was going to take a picture of your block and post it, but my batteries died just as I started loading blocks on the computer. They're all charged now, so I can post in a bit.

Thank you again, the colors are perfect and I love the design!

Oh I'm so glad you like it. I was so worried you wouldn't. The pattern is called eyes of March.

here is a picture of the block I sent Quilting Nonnie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]93882[/ATTACH]

lindyline 08-08-2010 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by mbogenpohl
Just signed up for the block swap! I'm looking forward to seeing what new adventures this swap takes me to! Happy Quilting to all!

Michelle

Me too!!
Can't wait, sounds like fun.