Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

bezzie58 09-28-2010 11:01 PM

hello How can i join in on all the fun you are having

jacquie 09-29-2010 12:35 AM

i received my block from 'Samantha R' yesterday, wow, great fabrics!! thanks 'sew' much Sam!!
i will get a pic posted at the weekend as i'm off to bed from a nightshift just now, then heading down to england after lunchtime!!
my DD1 and i are off to 'York' for a few days to celebrate her 20th birthday!!
we're hoping to cram in as much as possible in the couple of days we're there!
take care all, and see you soon!
love jacquie xxxxx

quiltingnonie 09-29-2010 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Katie Ann surprised me with TWO blocks for our August swap. Thank you so much! They're fantastic!

Here's the block I sent to quilter girl, my September partner.

Look at all those perfect points! Wow :thumbup: Beautiful work Katie and Jen.

quiltingnonie 09-29-2010 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
All the blocks are so fantastic. The dresden Sue is very unique, I have never seen one before. I love the kite block, too. Just love the quilt blocks of Sew Cornie.

I don't have much luck with this swap, I send out blocks but almost never get any back. 2 back out of 6 swaps.

your r/w/b quilt is gorgeous, what beautiful blocks.

kwiltkrazy: I WILL swap with you this month....one Oregonian helping out another :thumbup: PM me if you'd like to swap :)

Deb watkins 09-29-2010 07:38 AM

All the blocks are so fantastic. The dresden Sue is very unique, I have never seen one before. I love the kite block, too. Just love the quilt blocks of Sew Cornie.

I don't have much luck with this swap, I send out blocks but almost never get any back. 2 back out of 6 swaps.

I will swap with you!

yorkiemom 09-29-2010 07:46 AM

I would love to swap with you too. PM me!

abonda 09-29-2010 07:49 AM

I sent you a PM.

Quilt Mom 09-29-2010 10:19 AM

kwiltkrazy, I sent you a PM

kwiltkrazy 09-29-2010 12:01 PM

Thank you all for your wonderful responses. I have more than made up for my missed blocks. You are all so kind.

cjr 09-29-2010 01:02 PM

Lillie & I gotoseatobreathe --Your blocks will be going out tommorrow. Had a couple of non sewing thinking weeeks. Sorry they are late. I hope they are what you both have in mind.
CJR aka Caroline