Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Lv2sew2011 08-27-2011 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by jigs1354
Love your angels, very sweet quilt.
Just darling for a wall hanging.
How big is it now??
Shirley/Tn.

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
All my Primitive Angels together this far, aren't they just awesome. Thanks Ladies and Gents what a wonderful job you are doing, just a few more and I will be done collecting...can't wait...

I've got 10 blocks so far and I think I want to make it twin size not sure how many more I need....

ljdugas31 08-27-2011 06:47 PM

Robert got my blocks today and i LOVE them cute snowmen!!! I sent you out another fan because i forgot to put it in the first package :oops: So you will have 2 .. K goodhand i did the same to you,so you will be getting another elephant!!! making 2.. sorry i don't know where my head was,thinking about the storm!!!! Linda ( fromzstore) I got my blocks from you and LOVE them soooooo cute Thank you all so much!!!!!

rfbrazell 08-27-2011 09:14 PM

Are you safe so far. Please do what ever you have to, to get in a safe place.
Love you and all the angels here.
R

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Robert got my blocks today and i LOVE them cute snowmen!!! I sent you out another fan because i forgot to put it in the first package :oops: So you will have 2 .. K goodhand i did the same to you,so you will be getting another elephant!!! making 2.. sorry i don't know where my head was,thinking about the storm!!!! Linda ( fromzstore) I got my blocks from you and LOVE them soooooo cute Thank you all so much!!!!!

rfbrazell 08-27-2011 09:17 PM

opps duplicate

rfbrazell 08-27-2011 09:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are two blocks one for Missy wiggle wings and one for my Oklahoma friend, Jean.
1. snowglobe with the Baby Miss wiggle wings.
2. Ancient Viking Santa.....

Hope all is safe with our east coast friends. Cathy and I are praying for you.
R

Sorry the pics are so off in the lighting, but this is the baby miss wiggle wings.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]247856[/ATTACH]

Love that Michael Miller fabric....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]247857[/ATTACH]

Oksewnsew 08-27-2011 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Here are two blocks one for Missy wiggle wings and one for my Oklahoma friend, Jean.
1. snowglobe with the Baby Miss wiggle wings.
2. Ancient Viking Santa.....

Hope all is safe with our east coast friends. Cathy and I are praying for you.
R

OMGosh Robert, that Santa is gorgeous..just gorgeous. Thanks so much.. Oh btw, your pkg went off today, so watch for it next week. Hope you like them.

Hugs
Jean

sewnmom 08-28-2011 06:18 AM

Shirley[ luv2sew], don't forget i owe you one or do you want 2 angels and not a primative flower??o what the heck ,i can send all 3, if ya want 'em..molly

nattoddboyd 08-28-2011 06:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Blocks from sapdoggie for an extra swap thankyou!

nattoddboyd 08-28-2011 06:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Blocks I made for July swap

for sapdoggie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]247923[/ATTACH]

for sapdoggie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]247924[/ATTACH]

nattoddboyd 08-28-2011 06:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
July swap I sent to quilting nonnie