Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Morningcoffeegal 08-29-2011 10:08 AM

great! Granny fans on the machine today! O la la I get to play with lace!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah! Pretty things happening here!

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
You got it Renae.....I'm so glad you are safe.Let me know if you need ANYTHING.
R

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
jigs and robert let me make sure I have this correct.

Roberts fans are soft colors on beige or cream BG fab with lace to be beige or ivory w/incircle also done.

jigs are to be 1930ish small prints on white or white on white BG fabs with white lace also on the innercircle.

Am I understanding that correctly? LOL

Makin sure before I stitch these grannyfans up! LOL

jigs1354 08-29-2011 11:51 AM

MCG, hello. that's sweet that you posted that message to Robert & I.
30 ish fabrics (small prints) any colors listed in my theme are good, or any tones of those colors are good too. lace on outer edge of fans, and lace around the inner circle, any colors of lace as long as it's part of the colors used in the fans. (blues, pinks, yell., lav., white/ off white any thing like those colors are alright with me. I think that is easier for mine than saying 1-2 colors on laces.
I don't have off white for Roberts so I'm going to tea dye my white on his. That's an easy fix and looks great tea dyed.
I have Roberts here and thought I'd get them done but the lace wasn't right. So another day Robert and I know you don't mind another day to ship. They will go out tomorrow for sure.
Also I have 1 G. fan that only has 6 blades but that isn't correct for the one that he & I are using from quilterscach.com. Ours have 8 blades per fan. Didn't know there were 2 different G. fan patterns out there. I am so sorry for the mix up on the pattern, colors and all, but think its more clear now for what we are making in our quilt.
So MCG, get those granny fans popping out, LOL and thanks for asking before you made them. I hate when I make something wrong for someone else too.
Jigs1354

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
jigs and robert let me make sure I have this correct.

Roberts fans are soft colors on beige or cream BG fab with lace to be beige or ivory w/incircle also done.

jigs are to be 1930ish small prints on white or white on white BG fabs with white lace also on the innercircle.

Am I understanding that correctly? LOL

Makin sure before I stitch these grannyfans up! LOL

Lv2sew2011 08-29-2011 12:30 PM

Just wanted to thank Robert and Cathy for the Huggy Bear what a great thing to do for people who are feeling ill or down! It was so cute...

I'm suppose to get my machine tomorrow if it comes in...
Yeahhhhh, I can't wait...

Thanks again Robert and Cathy I really do appreciate the hugs...

PokerDiva 08-29-2011 12:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OMG OMG OMG.....Look what ljdugas31 sent me and I must tell you that I do not deserve it at all. Thank you so much Linda.

ljdugas31 08-29-2011 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
OMG OMG OMG.....Look what ljdugas31 sent me and I must tell you that I do not deserve it at all. Thank you so much Linda.

OH YES YOU DO!!!! ENJOY MY FRIEND. AND THANK YOU!!!

Oksewnsew 08-29-2011 01:02 PM

:thumbup: :thumbup: :D ;) :wink: Doin' the Snoopy dance...Robert the Santa is just gorgeous. You didn't have to make a special mailing for it tho, I can wait til the others are done. Thank you sooo much. I absolutely love your embroidery work.. Hope Cathy is feeling better...((((())))))

Hugs
Jean

paintmejudy 08-29-2011 02:37 PM

A parting gift?

Originally Posted by PokerDiva

shnnn 08-29-2011 04:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Guess what? I sewed a curve, with lace in it! So excited! Here's Robert's 1st fan -- 2 more to go, and I still haven't stitched the outside curve down...

rfbrazell 08-29-2011 04:56 PM

Look at you go, that is absoultely PERFECT, just what I wanted....It is going to be Fabulouso.......
Great Shannon....
R

Originally Posted by shnnn
Guess what? I sewed a curve, with lace in it! So excited! Here's Robert's 1st fan -- 2 more to go, and I still haven't stitched the outside curve down...

Lv2sew2011 08-29-2011 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by shnnn

Wow very pretty!