Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 09-18-2011 09:43 PM

I am so glad you like it Jean. Saving the best for last. Then I have to find more old world santa appliques. But this up and coming one it the BOMB.
R

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Jean T,
Here is another santa, I have two more to go.
I don't know if you can tell with the pics, but his robe is red krinkle lame fabric with noriegian tapesty border sewed on it. Hope you like it.
sorry for the bad pics
R

OMGosh Roberto, he is beautiful.. I have my others on my design wall, I look at them every day, just gorgeous...I'll get your blocks done hopefully this week, have worked last 3 days moving daughter! Geesch, what a job... After tomorrow hopefully back to normal (whatever that is, lolo)

Thanks again...you are the Bestest...
Hugs
Jean

rfbrazell 09-18-2011 09:45 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here is the Raggady Ann face for Girlscout1. Hope you like it.
And another Dr. Seuss character for fromzstore......
What out for those things, I've heard they can be trouble.
R

girlscouts1 09-18-2011 10:32 PM

Wow Robert, I love my raggedy ann doll, my quilt is going to look so fab.... and the Thing 1 is fab too.... lucky fromstone, my son was born on March 2, Dr. suess birthday, so he would love what you have come up with, may have to be a future quilt theme... great job.

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Here is the Raggady Ann face for Girlscout1. Hope you like it.
And another Dr. Seuss character for fromzstore......
What out for those things, I've heard they can be trouble.
R

fromzstore 09-19-2011 03:20 AM

Love it Robert thanks

jacquie 09-19-2011 03:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
i had a lovely 'squishey' arrive today from donna!! thank you!! my first 'primitive angels'!!
aren't they fabulous!! the hedgehog is perfect for heather as she's as crazy about daisies as she is hedgehogs!! how did you know!!??!! lol

hedgehog & angels...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]259039[/ATTACH]

Morningcoffeegal 09-19-2011 03:37 AM

All I can say is I love having my morning coffee & catching up on this board in the am! You guys & gals are really pumping out some wonderful blocks! Robert that new machine with the mega hoop is fantastic! I am so enjoying watching what you are creating with Dolly! That Santa block like all the others is dynamite! Donna your blocks to Jacque are so adorable love them all! Well my coffee break is over need to get the creative juices flowing if only my hands could work as fast as my head does with thinking up things to make! LOL

fromzstore 09-19-2011 04:27 AM

4 Attachment(s)
got 3 dr seuss blocks today thanks alot this is going to be fun putting together

from robert
[ATTACH=CONFIG]259047[/ATTACH]

from Goodhand
[ATTACH=CONFIG]259048[/ATTACH]

KGoodhand 09-19-2011 04:48 AM

Oh I am so glad you finally got them!!!

Lightening1957 09-19-2011 09:40 AM

What beautiful blocks, they are just wonderful. Keep up the good job. Love them.

jacquie 09-19-2011 09:56 AM

2 Attachment(s)
here we are... i'm slowly catching up!!
'fox flower' requested yellow, blue & white plaid stars...
and 'fromzstore' requested pinwheels...
we're busy busy bees today!!

stars...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]259245[/ATTACH]