Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

ljdugas31 11-12-2011 09:15 PM

Well i haven't herd from kathyn my new partner,hope she gets the message. Want to make sure of your theme,so i will wait to make your block so i make the right theme. And lindyline haven't heard from you hope you are finding this new board alright. Still waiting for my oct block,hope all is well.

abonda 11-12-2011 09:25 PM

Thats funny cause I am still waiting for my October block too! Oh well chalk it up to one lost!

lindyline 11-13-2011 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 4673027)
Well i haven't herd from kathyn my new partner,hope she gets the message. Want to make sure of your theme,so i will wait to make your block so i make the right theme. And lindyline haven't heard from you hope you are finding this new board alright. Still waiting for my oct block,hope all is well.

KeeP getting lost on this new board.
Sent your block last week maybe Tuesday so if it's not there in a couple more days let me know and I'll remake and resend. Am late but would never short change you.

Difergie 11-13-2011 05:32 AM

Did you receive the two blocks I sent you? Just checking up on the us postal service!

fromzstore 11-13-2011 05:42 AM

have not heard from katieAnn my nov partner i mailed her block about a week ago wanted to make sure she received it.

oldcatlady 11-13-2011 10:34 AM

Christmas theme :)

Originally Posted by sewnmom (Post 4672224)
oldcatlady, what did you want for your block.i need your address also.i'll it out next week.. thanks, molly sewnmom

oldcatlady 11-13-2011 10:44 AM

I can't send you a PM for some reason. my computer says it can not find the webpage when I try to send it. I have never had so many technical problems with a site before as I have with this 'new board, and that has nothing to do with whether I like it or not. It's frustrating.

I'll try to send a PM later.

Originally Posted by sewnmom (Post 4672224)
oldcatlady, what did you want for your block.i need your address also.i'll it out next week.. thanks, molly sewnmom

Crafty3790 11-13-2011 02:23 PM

I recieved my bloock from my partner it was great I will play catch up tomorrow.

ljdugas31 11-13-2011 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline (Post 4673240)
KeeP getting lost on this new board.
Sent your block last week maybe Tuesday so if it's not there in a couple more days let me know and I'll remake and resend. Am late but would never short change you.

Oh i didn't think you wouldn't send one,i know how everyone is having trouble with the new changes on the board so was just checking.. Hope i didn't offend you. Let you know when i get it,thanks....

KathyPhillips 11-13-2011 05:29 PM

Got an OOPS--does not work