Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

annies-best 02-05-2012 08:00 PM

everyone's blocks are sew beautiful and it looks like every body is pleased with what they receive. This is my 1st swap I just hope i can make my partner a block she will like.

Well wishes to every one under the weather

rfbrazell 02-05-2012 09:36 PM

Anna, they are perfect, can't wait to get them and start putting it together with the fans.
Great Job.
And Quick.
R

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 4945746)
So sorry to hear you had a relapse of pneumonia and hope you wll soon recovery completely. I had so much fun picking fabrics for these sherbet blocks I could not wait to see them put all together. So I worked on them till early Sunday morning. I hope they are to your liking. We all thought they turned out great and DH thought they looked very sweet.

rfbrazell 02-05-2012 09:44 PM

Ruby Santa, Ice Cicle Santa and the Russian Santa

2 Attachment(s)
Hey Jean,

Here are the Santas for your quilt. I hope you like them.
It so fufllfilling to do them as it's like being in the costume houses again. LOL
They will be flying off to Oklahma soon.
R
Sorry the Ruby Santa picture wouldn't load.
they will be to you soon.
R

Oksewnsew 02-06-2012 07:51 AM

OH, as ever they are just gorgeous, looking forward to getting them. Today is my birthday, what a wonderful gift. Thanks so much. Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs,
Jean

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4947120)
Hey Jean,

Here are the Santas for your quilt. I hope you like them.
It so fufllfilling to do them as it's like being in the costume houses again. LOL
They will be flying off to Oklahma soon.
R
Sorry the Ruby Santa picture wouldn't load.
they will be to you soon.
R

cjr 02-06-2012 09:06 AM

Robert, sending you a pm

rfbrazell 02-06-2012 09:10 AM

WOW, know why you love the old world santas, Look at your Avatar....amazing..
Happy Birthday to you, Hapy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jean......Happy Bithday to you.
Have a great day and tell Scott it's his turn to cook....LOL
And by the way everyone, Morning Coffee Girl is on the mend and keep her in your prayers. but she is doing better.
Love to all my swapper family
R

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 4948051)
OH, as ever they are just gorgeous, looking forward to getting them. Today is my birthday, what a wonderful gift. Thanks so much. Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs,
Jean

rfbrazell 02-06-2012 09:12 AM

Jean, One thing I forgot to tell my, They won't be ironed, I had a funeral for my Oliso, It was still under waranty and they are going to replace it and with a upgrade.
Love my Oliso.
R

Oksewnsew 02-06-2012 09:23 AM

Don't worry about that... Your OLISO died?? What's up with that? Mine did too! couple mos. ago! Did you contact AllBrands? I wondered if they'd make good on it, it says no returns.. I went back to my Rowenta, but miss the Oliso..

And Scott cooking??? HAHA LOLO ROFL.... He CAN cook, it's just by time he'd get home to do it, I'd be shriveled into a pile...LOLOLO

J

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4948339)
Jean, One thing I forgot to tell my, They won't be ironed, I had a funeral for my Oliso, It was still under waranty and they are going to replace it and with a upgrade.
Love my Oliso.
R

rfbrazell 02-06-2012 09:33 AM

Yeah, I called All Brands and they gave me Oliso's phone, called them and no questions, they asked for a copy of the invoice and will mail me a new one with upgrade. hope you still have and call them.
Have a Supercalifragilisticexpealidosious Birthday.
R

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 4948399)
Don't worry about that... Your OLISO died?? What's up with that? Mine did too! couple mos. ago! Did you contact AllBrands? I wondered if they'd make good on it, it says no returns.. I went back to my Rowenta, but miss the Oliso..

And Scott cooking??? HAHA LOLO ROFL.... He CAN cook, it's just by time he'd get home to do it, I'd be shriveled into a pile...LOLOLO

J

QuilterMomma 02-06-2012 10:39 AM

Feeling the love here. Have not been on in awhile. I am so busy doing ufos and church donation quilt that I have not read up a bit. Thank goodness you are better Roberto. Thanks for the news on MorningCoffee. She pmd me as well. May the Lord keep you ill friends in his hands and you get healed quickly.

I am having a bit of difficulty on my partners block. She has "wine", beige, and blue. Now is the wine red, blush or white? How do classify beige, tan? The blue I can handle. Any suggestions?