Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Judith1005 10-11-2013 02:58 PM

Dfelker, try number two went very well. I love how the block came out and I hope you do too. As soon as I can get my computer to recognize my memory card I will post a photo of it in my albums. Sometimes computer recognizes it and sometimes not. It's a fairly new computer so still figuring out the operating system. But, anyway , will send out your block to you on Monday.

Oksewnsew 10-11-2013 04:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my block today from Elisabrat, it is neat.. Thanks partner, ya done good. ;o) I have your's packaged up and ready to fly away. Hope you like it..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]440777[/ATTACH]

Elisabrat 10-11-2013 08:43 PM

glad one arrived! now for the other one to show up. I finished ready world: materialgrl's block and its in an envelope ready to mail. Now to do Scrapper's block. getting there. slowly but surely :) also finished a doll quilt today and got the top done on another one. the list is ticking down slowly one at a time!

materialgrl 10-12-2013 08:20 AM

Just a quick note. I'm materialgrl. All small letters,girl spelled grl. There seems to be lots of us on here all spelled different and upper and lower case.Like they say size does matter and spelling to.Lol

Groovy Pieces 10-12-2013 08:32 AM

I Got Mail From Maine

3 Attachment(s)
Afternoon All . . .

MadeInMaine: THANK YOU SSSSSSOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE BLOCK, BOOK MARKER, & KIND, INSPIRING NOTE OF A BUDDING FRIENDSHIP springing from the QB :).

I just received my first block & how lovely it is :D ! ! ! ! Actually, the package arrived yesterday. I work 3rd shift, Hubby knows anything IMPORTANT & ADDRESSED TO ME for me to see goes into my sewing room by the Machine. It was such a treat to see my package.

My theme is the Diagonal String quilt block & each block will be of ONE colorway.

Here's my block & bookmarker(front & back). . . .Isn't Tinkerbell a cutie ? ? ? ? . . . .GP:D

Retired Fire Chief 10-12-2013 09:13 AM

Look what I received!

2 Attachment(s)
Ok, DH called from New Jersey this morning and told me to look for the camera in the golf cart, don't laugh, at least he knew where he left it. So, here are the lovely blocks that Roberto sent me.

MandaLynn 10-14-2013 05:14 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I received my blocks from Terri this weekend and they are stunning, what a great addition to my pansy quilt! Thank you so much. Yours will be going out tomorrow. I had a baby come six weeks early, so I ran around making her quilt this weekend. Thanks again they are beautiful!

Elisabrat 10-14-2013 05:58 AM

oh those are so pretty! love the pansies and well then there was the red and black. how nice to have the same block different colors to add to your quilt.. it seems like that will be a very striking quilt at that. and a strip quilt well first to admit I have never made a block like that. it looks simple but bet its not. nope..

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Its blustery and freezing cold, bit of snow flurries, lots of frost on the cars like they have a white hard film all over them.. lucky me I get to stay in this morning and enjoy the warmth of my hot coffee and sew all day long. sigh.. some days.. its tough to be me.

Retired Fire Chief 10-14-2013 04:42 PM

Oh Brat, your post made me shiver. We have been so very lucky with sunny days in the mid 60s to 70s with quite cool crisp nights. Leaves are red, yellow, orange and falling rapidly. Our luck runs out tomorrow according to the weatherman.

Elisabrat 10-14-2013 05:25 PM

no shivering allowed. I stayed inside! and oksewnsew if you scroll back lol you were the one who misspelled my partners name. lucky for you she found me and I have mailed her block. tada not all brat losing it.. phew!

I have one more house block to make and then I am done with this month. was going to do it today but my round robin took MUCH longer than I thought, that and the pate I made today ate up a bit of time and the spaghetti sauce and well.. lots of dishes heck the man is home on his day off uses 6 glasses/mugs. how can that be? one person!! sigh like having the kids home again :)