Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

ssnare 07-27-2014 05:25 AM

Pretty blocks

terriamn 07-28-2014 07:03 PM

I received a great block, the first of my fantasy trees from country girl. Thanks Marlene I love the block, will try and post picture tomorrow. Terriamn

dotcomdtcm 07-29-2014 05:06 AM

Terri- You want fantasy trees? I am definitely making you a block!!

terriamn 07-29-2014 04:39 PM

Thanks Dotty would love to exchange with you. Terri

Oksewnsew 07-29-2014 08:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a block yesterday from Sauki1 and it is great. My strip blocks are 'coming together', this is gonna make a neat quilt. Thanks for the pretty block.
Jean
[ATTACH=CONFIG]485573[/ATTACH]

Sauki1 07-30-2014 02:15 AM

Wooo hooo! Glad you liked it!

Oksewnsew 07-31-2014 07:59 PM

It’s time for the partner list for August, 2014. Please make sure your blocks measure 12 ½” before mailing. If you have a problem with your partner’s request, PLEASE keep in touch and ask questions. Another thing, when you first make contact, please exchange info – and do keep in touch with each other. No communication means you’re not wanting to be in the Bee. There are lots in the swap that I never hear from, see pictures or see postings on the Bee. I understand LIFE gets in the way sometimes, but at least take 5 mins. to let me or your partner know what’s happening. I would appreciate it if someone hasn’t received a block, or hasn’t heard from their partner to at least let me know by the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] of the month. As I’ve said before, it’s not fair to those that make their blocks, then never hear again from their partners! This is a fun swap, which means YOU SWAP blocks. Let’s make it happen!

Bibliostone / MadeinMaine
C Maureen / Terriamn
CajunBear / Dfelker
CJR / Lv2sew2011
Country-girl / KatsKidinWi
Cowgirlquilter / Jvineyard
Dfelker / CajunBear
Dotcomdtcm / Oksewnsew
Groovy Pieces / /Sauki1
Hairquilt / Judith1005
Inspectorcmm / Ssnare
JoyceRowell / Kvineyard
JuanitaBean / Whigrose
Judith1005 / Hairquilt
Jvineyard / Cowgirlquilter
KatskidinWi / Country-girl
Kvineyard97 / JoyceRowell
Ladyredhawk / Quilting Eileen
Ljptexas / Scrapper
Lovngrandma / Mainewoods Mammie
Lv2sew2011 / CJR
MadeinMaine / Bibliostone
Mainewoods Mammie / Lovngrandma
Marilyn43 / Oksewnsew
Meant2be / Mike’sgirl
Mike’sgirl / Meant2be
Oksewnsew / Dotcomdtcm / Marilyn43
Quilting Eileen / Ladyredhawk
Sauki1 / Groovy Pieces
Scrapper / Ljptexas
Ssnare / Inspectorcmm
Terriamn / C Maureen
Whigrose / JuanitaBean

We have a new member this month - welcome Marilyn43 from Nebraska..

hairquilt 08-02-2014 04:38 AM

Heard from my partner for this month Judith1005 & I will be really challenged on her theme-So excited!

Lv2sew2011 08-02-2014 06:45 AM

Hello, I've contacted CJR just waiting to hear from her...Oh, what wonderful blocks coming in forsure.

Sauki1 08-02-2014 06:36 PM

Contacted my partner...waiting on her response :)