Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

marilyn43 02-16-2016 11:16 AM

Hello everyone. The blocks are so neat. I always am amazed the differen't block patterns that are sent. I'm finished with Dottys block and will mail it tomorrow. Now I'm going to try and finish a couple of table runners I started. I'd be so happy if I id finish them this month.:thumbup:
We have a wonderful day here no snow, rain or sleet but there is no sunshine either. I wish you all a great day and happy quilting. I almost forgot to ask this question, would it be ok to ask our swap partner to sign the blocks they make me. I'm so interested in where everyone is from. That's fine if they don't want to be bothered also. hugs for everyone. Marilyn43

terriamn 02-16-2016 11:57 AM

Cajunbear I finished your block and will mail it tomorrow.

Oksewnsew 02-16-2016 12:22 PM

Marilyn, it would be fine for you to ask your partner to sign their block. Just ask them where and what you'd like on the block. I was in a swap years ago that we did that and it was neat.

Thanks Britni, glad to help.

jacquie 02-16-2016 03:12 PM

Hi Marilyn, if you want to post my block back to me to sign, that would be fine with me... great idea by the way!!!
Hugs!! xxx J xxx

Originally Posted by marilyn43 (Post 7467426)
Hello everyone. The blocks are so neat. I always am amazed the differen't block patterns that are sent. I'm finished with Dottys block and will mail it tomorrow. Now I'm going to try and finish a couple of table runners I started. I'd be so happy if I id finish them this month.:thumbup:
We have a wonderful day here no snow, rain or sleet but there is no sunshine either. I wish you all a great day and happy quilting. I almost forgot to ask this question, would it be ok to ask our swap partner to sign the blocks they make me. I'm so interested in where everyone is from. That's fine if they don't want to be bothered also. hugs for everyone. Marilyn43

terriamn 02-17-2016 06:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this great Christmas block from Cajun Bear. Love it, thanks so much. There are even tiny little red bows on the top of the stocking. I love all the variety of Christmas blocks I have received in this swap.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]542898[/ATTACH]

CajunBear 02-17-2016 11:41 AM

So happy you like the block terriamn! I look forward to receiving yours...I'm sure I will love it also.

Dottie, I mailed your block today!

Jacquie, I also mailed your block. You Post Card will arrive separately! I don't understand it but having trouble finding a Louisiana Post Card...I know it's the stores I've been in lately but in the past every store you went into had a Louisiana Section! lol So it will arrive later than the block!

Hugs,
Betty

dfelker 02-17-2016 03:33 PM

Received my scrappy string pieced block.. SEW WONDERFUL even included a postcard and tartan fabric on the block.
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

jacquie 02-18-2016 12:37 AM

Ahhh, that's great!!!! I'm very pleased that you're happy with it!!!
I thought you would like the Tartan!
Yayyyy :thumbup::D :D:D:D:D
Hugs Jacquie xxxxxx

QUOTE=dfelker;7468720]Received my scrappy string pieced block.. SEW WONDERFUL even included a postcard and tartan fabric on the block.
THANK YOU THANK YOU!![/QUOTE]

sunrise450 02-19-2016 06:05 AM

lv2sew, Donna, y0ur block is on the way home to you. It was mailed yesterday so you should get it in a couple of days. I really hope you like and can use it in your americana project.

terriamn 02-19-2016 08:02 AM

Good grief it's February in Minnesota and we are having an old fashion thunderstorm. Cajun Bear still haven't made it to post office and with my open toe walking boot I know today is a stay inside day.