Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Sauki1 11-14-2013 05:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Brat,

Thank you. That was his Magnum P.I. imitation at the costume party at our local weiner races. He is definitely a momma's boy. I just love him to death. I also have a 1 yr old Pug. This is Zoe and Bean in our Christmas card photo :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]446910[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6403985)
oh my! is your puppy wearing a Hawaiian shirt???? how funny!

MandaLynn 11-14-2013 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Difergie (Post 6404655)
received my block from Mandalynn today and it is sew pretty. I am doing pastel/old fashion blocks for my theme and I love this block. The name of the block is Nell's Star....really pretty....thanks Mandalynn
[ATTACH=CONFIG]446843[/ATTACH]

I'm so happy that you like it. I fell in love with it and was like this is the next block I make.

Oksewnsew it was paper pieced. I found the pattern on pinterest. I'll post the link tomorrow :)

Likethedog 11-14-2013 06:11 PM

You're ahead of me, cjr! But one block is PARTLY finished, the other just a figment of my imagination thus far. Hopefully I'll complete both this weekend-- if I can tear myself away from looking at Sauki1's CUTE doggies, that is.

Originally Posted by cjr (Post 6404670)
likethedod,
One of your blocks is finished. The second I have reworked several times, put it aside for a couple of days to do less "challenging" blocks.

Sauki1 11-14-2013 06:42 PM

Hehehe thanks...I'm sorta partial :D

JuneBillie 11-14-2013 07:56 PM

Oh my goodness, there I was scrolling down seeing if I seen anymore blocks, and there is those two dressed up cuties. What a cute pic of them. Just adorable. Me and my husband are animal lovers.

Difergie that block is really pretty. Very nice.

Oksewnsew 11-14-2013 09:20 PM

OH MY GOSH, Sauki - how precious are those babies. ;o)

Elisabrat 11-15-2013 07:32 AM

I see two very patient well behaved dogs who allow you to not only put them in goofy clothing BUT to sit for their picture.. what did we miss? are you holding a hot dog up in the air for them to sit and wait for? lol super cute. Thank you! I am pondering next years theme.. I am thinking pastel cottage style (ie whites and pale small floral prints) or should I go 30's fabric and white? I don't even own any of that yet they .. talk to me when I see them done. Not so much when I look at the fabric does that make sense.. how can you like but not like something?? I am nuts I Know it. go ahead say it.

sunrise450 11-15-2013 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Sauki1 (Post 6405252)
Brat,

Thank you. That was his Magnum P.I. imitation at the costume party at our local weiner races. He is definitely a momma's boy. I just love him to death. I also have a 1 yr old Pug. This is Zoe and Bean in our Christmas card photo :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]446910[/ATTACH]

Your dogs are beautiful! I wish I could get my Boston's to pose like that. You should be very proud,

Sauki1 11-15-2013 04:23 PM

Awww,thank you. It was a good photographer with a good squeaky ball and a quick trigger finger :D

Judith1005 11-15-2013 05:04 PM

Sauki1, your dogs are adorable!! I have 3 dogs, and there is no way I could ever get a photo like that. Super adorable!!