Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-version-lll-t231362.html)

Janice McC 01-10-2014 03:52 PM

Anyone interested in a side-swap? My block is done for this month and I have a couple of days ahead of me with (I can barely believe it) some free time. I'd like a QC Depression block, any colors/fabrics you'd like. PM me if you'd like to side swap. Thank you!

Elisabrat 01-11-2014 04:51 AM

I pulled the orange, the navy and the white.. now to make your block frenchfryqueen. I got just too pooped out to do it yesterday but promise today is a good day. I hope. lol there is always Sunday which is a very good day for me and Monday? omg that is my best day of the whole week (two days no clinic) my energy is almost back up to normal. I sure love those days. I want to try a new block out on your fabrics see how it works for me lol or should I say works out for you :)

Oksewnsew 01-11-2014 07:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a gorgeous Strip block from Linda (ljdugas31) yesterday. I LOVE it. This is going to be a very neat quilt when I get all the blocks. The colors are just great. You did great. Thank you so much. I'm working on yours...;o) Jean
[ATTACH=CONFIG]455950[/ATTACH]

Groovy Pieces 01-11-2014 08:59 AM

ABDConsultant Has A Block Coming To Mailbox Near You ! ! ! !

1 Attachment(s)
Salutations All . . .

Received my block from ABDConsultant. Great block
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:. Thank You So Much for the block & for the extra goody . . . Just mailed yours this morning. I didn't have any 'sewing machine' themed fabric; so I took a chance & stepped out of my comfort zone. I took a picture - let me know if you would like me to post it. I hope you like it. I enjoyed making it. . . . GP:D

rfbrazell 01-11-2014 02:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey CJR,
Here is the first of two. I think you will know why I did this block.....history.
It was a compliation of multiple designs. Had a little trouble with the sign, but it turned out OK.
Starting the second one today.
Here is a pic.
R

JuneBillie 01-11-2014 02:39 PM

Wow what beautiful blocks. So many talented people here. I hope to get my partners block out this next week sometime. It will go to quiltingeilleen. As a reminder she would like a pretty fall theme. I hope you will like it. I plan to work on it today.

Ragann63 01-12-2014 07:38 PM

Are you taking any new swappers? I have three who are interested! Two are advanced, one is a pretty good beginner.

Oksewnsew 01-12-2014 07:44 PM

Of course, always room for more. Just have them to PLEASE PM me and have them give me their stats.. I would like their board names, real names and addresses. Are you joining too?

I will add all to the February swap, unless ya'all want to jump in now - I'm sure I can find swappers that will take on another person. You must keep in touch with your partners, and if problems, keep in touch with me..

Welcome to the BEE.
Jean (Coordinator)

frenchfryqueen 01-13-2014 05:28 AM

My block went home to dfelker, and my side swap block really wants to go home to Brat, but I still need her address. Can you hear your block calling you? "Braaaaaaaaat!"

Elisabrat 01-13-2014 07:53 AM

you got it now sneaky you you found me! hiding in plane sight I think. one more block to go for french-fry and then I am finite for this month! yahoo....