Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG Swap 2-ALL RUGS SHOULD BE MAILED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-2-all-rugs-should-mailed-t107644.html)

letsquilt 04-06-2011 04:39 PM

very pretty mug rugs so far. still working on mine.

Zappycat 04-07-2011 03:27 AM

Yes, they are all really pretty and so different! Looks like fun!

Terryl 04-07-2011 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Terryl (and everybody), you won't believe the mug rug I got from my partner beckyw! She sent me a watermelon mug rug! :lol: It is very nice, I love it! She is in for a surprise when she gets hers on Friday :mrgreen:

Maybe she saw your post that you were making a watermelon mug rug and she wanted to make sure you had one too? :mrgreen: It's a very nice mug rug, I love it too Candi, you're a lucky lady. I recieved mine from nclauri yesterday, will get help posting the picture tonite. Candi did you tell her my favorite colors? She was spot on with the colors :thumbup: :thumbup:

candi 04-07-2011 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Terryl

Terryl (and everybody), you won't believe the mug rug I got from my partner beckyw! She sent me a watermelon mug rug! :lol: It is very nice, I love it! She is in for a surprise when she gets hers on Friday :mrgreen:

Maybe she saw your post that you were making a watermelon mug rug and she wanted to make sure you had one too? :mrgreen: It's a very nice mug rug, I love it too Candi, you're a lucky lady. I recieved mine from nclauri yesterday, will get help posting the picture tonite. Candi did you tell her my favorite colors? She was spot on with the colors :thumbup: :thumbup:

I did not, Terryl. Maybe she stalked you and found out :mrgreen:

Terryl 04-07-2011 08:46 AM

I think EVERYONE knows by now that my 3 favorite colors are orange, yellow and green :oops: :oops: do you think I talk too much? Don't hurt my feelings now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dslone 04-07-2011 09:49 AM

I just put both my mug rugs in the mail hope they get there soon one to Florida and one to New Mexico

Navarre2011 04-07-2011 10:18 AM

Carot and McQuilter your mug rugs are on the way as of today!!!

Neena 04-07-2011 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by roseOfsharon
:) I received my darling mug rug by Neena (Karen). I just love it and will keep it here at the computer as it fits just right! Thank you Karen. I have the two I have made in envelopes and will be posted in tomorrows mail !

So glad you like it! It was fun to make for you. The flower is made from the thin fabric strips where I cut off the folds on some of the batik material...made a happy little flower! Enjoy!

:thumbup:

candi 04-07-2011 11:49 AM

I think EVERYONE knows by now that my 3 favorite colors are orange, yellow and green :oops: :oops: do you think I talk too much? Don't hurt my feelings now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, surely I can't be the judge about talking....ask my husband about that :lol: :mrgreen:

candi 04-07-2011 11:50 AM

Patti and Sharon, I love your mug rugs.