Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Mug Rug Swap for May! "How does your garden grow?" is the theme! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-may-how-does-your-garden-grow-theme-t264339.html)

regm 05-20-2015 11:28 AM

Wow, just got my package from berry berry. First the mug rug has one of my favorite flowers, the tulip, one of the few flowers I can actually grow. And purple besides, my favorite color. Then there's a jar of home made strawberry jam, which my husband is casting lustful eyes on. And then a package of charm squares and a package of mini charm squares. Thank you so much berry berry for such a wonderful package. I've got a picture on the iPhone, will try to get some help from my kids to post it. Thank you again.

lynnie 05-20-2015 12:02 PM

Pat, and Aunt59 beautiful sand swap packages.

Louise have a great weekend. I love jeeps, by the way. a lot of photos coming in now. can't wait to see what comes in for that one.

berryberry 05-20-2015 12:29 PM

I so glad you like the mug rug. I realized after I mailed the package I left out the card.

I picked the strawberries Sunday afternoon and made the jam Sunday night so it would be in the Monday mail. It's already hot to be sending jam; but if it's a little runny, put it the refrigerator for a couple of hours to cool it down. It will firm it up again. I do a soft set jam using the least amount of sugar I can get away with.

The mini charm pack is the Summer Breeze 3 line I'm making my new bedroom quilt out of. That's my favorite line of fabric now so I had to share.

ctyankee 05-20-2015 02:36 PM

Louise -- where is your "cabin"? Have a good time! And, oh, by the way, I love my Jeep!

nhnative -- nice swap package!

regm -- sounds like a great swap ... can't wait for photos!

suern3 05-20-2015 02:52 PM

Elisabrat and Ct yankee- my vote is to just assign partners and then let us work it out. We are big girls and should be able to handle it. You already do enough for this swap and it is a fun one, I think. Lots of postings and activity. Just MHO :)

Lizzytish 05-20-2015 02:55 PM

I just love them all.

suern3 05-20-2015 02:58 PM

And so many pretty pictures today, wow. Good work!

sewbizgirl 05-20-2015 03:09 PM

Cute mug rug and bag, KathyM... I love the pretty stationary too. Very quilty.

snownannie 05-20-2015 03:27 PM

May mug rug swap

1 Attachment(s)
Got my package today from RWQuilts. Some really nice things. Thank you so very much!!!!

Quilty-Louise 05-20-2015 04:14 PM

The cabin belongs to my father in law, but we go up when he
and his wife (the other Louise) are there.
It is located in Grand County on Shadow Mountain Lake, but
we just say Grand Lake, CO.

My hubs Jeep is a 2000 Wrangler TJ, with a 4" lift and 33"
tires on it. His Jeep also has a snorkel which means he can
drive it in deeper water than normal.

Oh and it is "arrest me" yellow lol.

Originally Posted by ctyankee (Post 7201738)
Louise -- where is your "cabin"? Have a good time! And, oh, by the way, I love my Jeep!

nhnative -- nice swap package!

regm -- sounds like a great swap ... can't wait for photos!