Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Mug Rug Swap for May! "How does your garden grow?" is the theme! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-may-how-does-your-garden-grow-theme-t264339.html)

ctyankee 05-27-2015 03:06 PM

CarolinePaj -- what a sweet mug rug! And I recognize those chocolates (yum) from when I lived in Ireland. Wonderful swap!

Letsquilt -- another pr petty mug rug! Love that scissors holder, too. And who can resist charms??

This has been fun swap -- so many totally delightful mug rugs! :)

sewbizgirl 05-27-2015 04:55 PM

I love it, Caroline. Lucky Cuppy got British chocolates too! The Liberty of London FQ was a real treat, too. How often do we get one of those?!

sewbizgirl 05-27-2015 05:03 PM

Beautiful mug rug and swap from Omee5 to letsquilt... Love the sunny, bright colors and that yellow rick rack.

We have seen some really pretty work in this swap. I hope everyone had fun making their 'rugs' and preparing their swaps. I did!

lynnie 05-27-2015 05:25 PM

Caroline and lets quilt. beautiful mugrugs and fabrics and goodies.
you both got fantastic packages. So happy for both of you.

JuneBillie 05-27-2015 07:19 PM

Such pretty mug rugs you girls have received. :)

Elisabrat 05-28-2015 05:07 AM

There are some awfully pretty mug rugs. I think you did a beyond spectacular job this month creating so many mug rugs with so many similar but extremely different looks. The machine applique is adorable and finished so very well and then of course there are the sunshine mug rugs and the candies! oh the candies! bet there are some happy campers with those! London fabric so very cool! tea now I love tea I could get into all of those wonderful treats and bet you are enjoying them greatly. I finished my mini wall hanging for another swap and got that mailed on Tues (it was in the car to send on Friday but somebody forgot to mail them! and it wasn't me!) and received such a lovely mini hanging in the mail yesterday. I hope you pop over and check out what is being made there. the theme was flowers this time and while different from this swap has been similar in styles. and Junebillie your avatar is GORGEOUS. now that is a butterfly I could get into. it doesn't look too hard to do think any of us could do it.. if we tried and if we had such a good idea. love the beads on the antennae the butterfly has. Wonder if you would mind if I did a copy of that one? or is it a pattern I should buy first?

annt59 05-29-2015 05:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
KathyM received mine on Tuesday. She asked me to post picture.

lynnie 05-29-2015 05:37 AM

beautiful SPRING mugrug and fabrics!

Elisabrat 05-29-2015 05:57 AM

HEY I have that fabric (a rare thing only 10 million out there) that you used in your SPRING mug rug. I am making a baby quilt with it!!!

I think most or all have come in for May. anyone left out please write me and I will see what I can do!

jaba 05-29-2015 06:17 AM

Cute summer mug rug, love the bright colors. Still no mug rug here