Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

jaba 02-05-2013 06:44 PM

Nice ones coming in, I'm jealous!! Want them all, but I'm sure I'll love the one I receive when it gets here.

Lstew2212 02-05-2013 07:01 PM

Me too. I love all the photo's. My mail lady thinks I am crazy, waiting on the mail. The excitement just keeps building.

Elisabrat 02-05-2013 07:34 PM

I received my beautiful mug RUGS from Kiwi Sharon today. They are so pretty love the bright colors and all the work you put into them. wow! I wish only in my dreams to make corners like that. square like they are supposed to be mine are a bit more gently rounded lol ok a whole lot rounded like soft curves :) or perhaps taking that home stretch cutting to the inside.. not sure. anyways they are beautiful! and she also sent me two grand kiwi bird coasters she made out of this soft linen. I will post your pics a bit later tonight I just wanted to run here to let her know they came and I am so pleased. For a newbie quilter your awfully good :)

marytoddliz 02-05-2013 09:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well I sent mine out before I left Oregon, I have been here a week, I think? anyway I sent it priority, it shoulda got there... I have to go find my receipt and see what the number was on the tracking... I have been on grammy duty, and loving it! Today I had a day off and got a darn migraine! But I did finally catch up on all the posts, what beautiful Mug Rugs you ladies are very talented, go ahead and pat yourself on the back!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]393439[/ATTACH]
This is my reason for being absent! Charleigh, my little Princess!

kiwiquilter65 02-05-2013 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5841475)
I received my beautiful mug RUGS from Kiwi Sharon today. They are so pretty love the bright colors and all the work you put into them. wow! I wish only in my dreams to make corners like that. square like they are supposed to be mine are a bit more gently rounded lol ok a whole lot rounded like soft curves :) or perhaps taking that home stretch cutting to the inside.. not sure. anyways they are beautiful! and she also sent me two grand kiwi bird coasters she made out of this soft linen. I will post your pics a bit later tonight I just wanted to run here to let her know they came and I am so pleased. For a newbie quilter your awfully good :)

Oh yay! they arrived! I have been sewing today for another exchange and thinking about making more mug rugs for you since I thought they had got lost in the post. Glad you like them:o)

kiwiquilter65 02-06-2013 01:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Giant size mug rugs and coasters for Elisabrat.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]393452[/ATTACH]

DustysMomma 02-06-2013 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by kiwiquilter65 (Post 5841808)

How darn cute is that!? Oh my! I love all the bright colors! Great job Kiwi!

Cheesehead 02-06-2013 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by kiwiquilter65 (Post 5841808)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]393452[/ATTACH]

Those are beautiful Mug Rugs Kiwi, the fabrics and colors you chose are fantastic!

Jan

Josie Passell 02-06-2013 05:19 AM

Just a very quick note to thank Shadowifish for my beautiful mug rugs and teabag holder. I will hopefully take photos tomorrow, when I've charged my camera batteries. They were posted on the 24th Jan, so some things are taking nearly two weeks to cross the pond. I posted mine on the 31st Jan, so my partner may still have a while to wait, sorry.

colleenzchaos 02-06-2013 06:24 AM

Good Idea ! Thank you so much for doing this.