Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Needlecase Exchange 4 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/needlecase-exchange-4-a-t203483.html)

craft phanatic 10-30-2012 01:27 PM

Good to hear you're okay Lynnie! Looks like Manhattan didn't fare so well. Now I hear snow's a-coming at the end of the week. Who ticked off Mother Nature?!

lynnie 10-30-2012 04:31 PM

Good question.....
ive been trying to be as green as i can.
Hoping everyone is doining well.
cant wait to get this party started. Who everrgetz me please post what i send ylu. No camera yet.

MaryMazz 10-30-2012 07:29 PM

Hi, I a brand new to this and I would like to participate in my first swap, can you guide me as to how I sign up.

Blue Cat 10-30-2012 10:34 PM

Sign ups are closed. Sorry, Mary. You could pm Caroline Paz (the hostess) and ask.

CarolinePaj 10-31-2012 02:44 PM

Hi Guys,

You should all have your partners details by now..... if you have not received them please PM me asap.

I will be away until Saturday so if there are any problems I will not be able to deal with them until then.

Don't forget that this is a partnered exchange and you should contact your partner to discuss any theme that you would wish to have on this occasion.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not forget to PM me when you post and receive. Also please remember that the deadline for posting is the 30th November 2012, this is a set in stone deadline as Christmas post could create problems for this exchange.... this date does give you plenty of time to make your needlecase.

If you are having problems, do not hesitate to contact me so we can work something out. It is not fair to leave your partner without a needlecase especially as any problem can be easily sorted!

Hugs and enjoy the exchange!

Caroline

Nelco 10-31-2012 03:55 PM

I got my partner's name today...Thank you Caroline.

lynnie 10-31-2012 06:50 PM

Thanks, got my partner...but cant get msg to her...maybe its due to sandy.
you have my name and know who i amm. Im open to anything youd like to make for me.
i love beachy and kitties, but dont feel constrained to that. Ive done you a christmas, but dont think id be offended if you prefer something else. ( ii could do Hannaukka too), or whatever youd like. Just let me know asap, so i can get it out to you by hopefully saturday.
Gee, i hope the p.o. is delivering... no mail yesterday or today. Nasty ole sandy!!!!
thanks

lynnie 10-31-2012 07:27 PM

Just tried to pm my partner...wouldnt work before.
ooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Just got a great idea for feb/ valentines day, gonna start working on it this weekend. Need a friend
with a computer to help me print my own fab.
Im soooo excited over this idea !!!!!!!

shortmom5 11-01-2012 05:58 PM

Just got my partner. This will be a fun swap, I have been out of town since Wed and won't be home until Fri. so computer time is very off and on. I will happily get started on my case on Saturday.

rwquilts 11-01-2012 07:39 PM

Have heard from my partner and pm'd her back. We're doing Christmas! Yahoo! :)