Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

bearisgray 10-05-2013 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by roda (Post 6333009)
Would so like to climb in the hole and drink at this point would even eat the worm. The heifer I was keeping an eye on decided to have her calf last night huge calf. She prolapsed and I've spent most of the day putting her back and sewing her up. Really wasnt the sewing I wanted to do today. But her and baby are doing good so tomorrow going to hide and sew goodies for my ss wish I knew what she liked

Poor new mommy. Does a heifer become a cow once she has had a calf?

Jean D 10-05-2013 07:08 PM

And not just any old diaper either! Let's appliqué that diaper and a few fancy stitches! We are quilters, remember!!!

dreamer2009 10-05-2013 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jean D (Post 6333075)
And not just any old diaper either! Let's appliqué that diaper and a few fancy stitches! We are quilters, remember!!!

great idea button lady I love.

brenda21 10-05-2013 08:34 PM

well now, that was a little more info than we needed roda...in to the hole you go:D

paintmejudy 10-05-2013 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6332896)
guess it's not me as I am bad bad BAD !!!!

I'll be in the new BAD bunker -- hole is getting too full

Knitette 10-06-2013 12:32 AM

Something I ordered for my SS arrived :). Although they can be hairy here, these ones aren't. Although she said she collects these, I'm not sure what she's going to do with them. (BTW you naughty hole-dwellers - it isn't men. Tsk! Tsk!).

I've also ordered something the UK (well, England) was famous for, but these are unusual as they're colour-coded and I think they're difficult to get in the US. The ordinary ones aren't. More clues later. :D
A lot of ordering by internet for me as there's only one LQS here and I think there's less than 20 in the whole country :rolleyes:.

CookyIN 10-06-2013 03:54 AM

Dedemac, it all looks delicious! It's amazing how many apples it takes, isn't it. Like quilting, many people have no idea.

CookyIN 10-06-2013 04:02 AM

You're getting me as excited to discover what's in the box as your SS will be. Assuming she isn't me --- and I cannot imagine what within my "likes" could be hairy --- I hope she'll join us here for the reveal. If not, you've got to promise (please, please, please) to tell us what you sent.

CookyIN 10-06-2013 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by roda (Post 6333009)
Would so like to climb in the hole and drink at this point would even eat the worm. The heifer I was keeping an eye on decided to have her calf last night huge calf. She prolapsed and I've spent most of the day putting her back and sewing her up. Really wasnt the sewing I wanted to do today. But her and baby are doing good so tomorrow going to hide and sew goodies for my ss wish I knew what she liked

I just have to tell you, after reading your posts here, I am in complete and utter awe of you. I generally loathe reality shows, but would watch one starring you.

Tink's Mom 10-06-2013 04:16 AM

Hmmm, maybe I should straighten up the sewing room before leaving for craft show....since I will have visitors today. I'll leave the diaper out, Dreamer....you can diaper TINK....she wiggles real good. She promises not to nip anyone...or FIB.