Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Neesie 10-12-2013 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6345148)
I keep tellin' y'all that you can raid my massive stash,,,but FIRST
you have to clean the fabric room... the rest is up for grabs (fabric).

Just sayin' is all LOL

I'm in! Anyone need a ride? :)

Neesie 10-12-2013 01:18 PM

Thank you, to all who responded to my home-baked question. :) IF I send these particular goodies, they will probably be sent in the regular SS package, with the rest of the gifts. I guarantee they will not go bad, within a month's time (if the bags are kept closed). Needless to say, I would bake and package them, right before mailing the box. :)

Neesie 10-12-2013 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 6345296)
I love goodies but just recently found out that I allergic to soy, milk & gluten - not celiac YET So I'm experimenting with cooking with Almond milk.
Talk about limiting what you eat... it's ridiculous...
l

I feel your pain! I take LactAid, for lactose intolerance but have to avoid soy protein/flour, entirely. Soy is in SO many prepared foods, it's downright scary! :mad:

Judylee2 10-12-2013 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6343634)
All our furbabies are adorable! EEEHHHHH! Wrong!!

Ok Cindy back to the hole with you! It's lonely down here. hehehhe. Your not upposed to tell a Mama person that her furbaby is ugly and not adorable even if you could make gorilla cookies with its face. LOLOLOLOL!

Judylee2 10-12-2013 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6344019)
Hmmmmmm. I haven't exactly been keeping track of what I'm spending . . . but a lot of it was on sale! :thumbup:

HEHEHEHE, I have short term memory loss, every day I start over! That reminds me, MUST GO SHOPPING! Wrote it on big piece of paper and put on PC screen. Dang, I hope that I spellll evyrthing right can not seearound it! LOL!

rwquilts 10-12-2013 01:55 PM

I ran out of strapping tape, so my package will have to be mailed this next week...oh goodness...all the talk of goodies is making me hungry for Christmas yummeries!!! I may have to make up a batch of fudge to send to my Santee in a different package (don't think I could even stuff one single piece in the box)...but does she like? Not? Sigh...this is where information would have been helpful...oh well...I have time to see if she ever posts here...too late for the main goods though.

Leota 10-12-2013 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 6345441)
I ran out of strapping tape, so my package will have to be mailed this next week...oh goodness...all the talk of goodies is making me hungry for Christmas yummeries!!! I may have to make up a batch of fudge to send to my Santee in a different package (don't think I could even stuff one single piece in the box)...but does she like? Not? Sigh...this is where information would have been helpful...oh well...I have time to see if she ever posts here...too late for the main goods though.

I can have fudge :D

Pat625 10-12-2013 02:05 PM

Send all extra fudge this way!!

Pat625 10-12-2013 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6345365)
One of my favorite songs! Almost always makes me cry. :)

Was it the song that made you cry or the singing!! LOL Just kidding..Ready for a drunken raid tonight!! anyone in?? Been cooped up with lots of grandkids for weeks ...drinking a MUST!

Pat625 10-12-2013 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by ljs317 (Post 6343509)
So I went outside and and looked around beneath my window. There were tiny little footprints and thread strings attached to the bricks. Ssssssooooooooo it was either dreamer or one of santas little elves. Either way I'm so excited!! I'm getting something good for Christmas . That because I'm being such a good little girl this year.

Check for drool on the windowsill of your sewing room- that would be dreamer....,Good girl you say???What you reading under the table....50 shades??? LOL