Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

mdall 10-06-2013 08:45 AM

Holy crow, looks like all of you were busy chatting this weekend. Well managed to climb out of the hole long enough to get through homecoming weekend. Friday, parade that ended up canceled once most of us were ready to go, then football game that night. Saturday, up early to prepare for the youngest ones game. Spent most of the day at the field working the concession stand, finally get that done to go and watch my sons game and during warm ups he kills his knee. So off to ER we go. Got home last night with him braced and crutches. Suspect his has torn his ACL just like big brother did last month. Yeah, maybe the surgeon will give us a 2 for 1 discount. LOL Oh well, both are doing fine. Now just to catch up on the housework that got neglected over the weekend. That is if I could keep my eyes open long enough.

More clues for my SS later. Now, to get lunch ready.

paintmejudy 10-06-2013 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6333381)
I just have to tell you, after reading your posts here, I am in complete and utter awe of you. I generally loathe reality shows, but would watch one starring you.

This thread IS a virtual reality show, don't you think?

Dedemac 10-06-2013 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 6333647)
Has anyone seen the charms for sale today on the Missouri Quilt Co.? I am really tempted, they are beautiful. I have to check, I'll bet my SS would like them!

Looks interesting, I think I have some ideas for what to do with them.

sewnsewer2 10-06-2013 10:11 AM

I'm working on my SS handmade gift now. Wanna see? Too bad, yo have to wait. Lol

roda 10-06-2013 10:29 AM

FOR SALE

Slightly used husband still lot of life in him
Listens well but short term memory is bad doesnt remember things I just told him
Has separation anxiety
Will tear things up if you try and sew and not entertain him

dreamer2009 10-06-2013 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by roda (Post 6334189)
FOR SALE

Listens well but short term memory is bad doesnt remember things I just told him
Has separation anxiety

ROFLMBO !!!!!

send him my way

and I will whip him into shape.

Dedemac 10-06-2013 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by roda (Post 6334189)
FOR SALE

Has separation anxiety

Hey you can't sell my husband!

SulaBug 10-06-2013 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6334151)
I'm working on my SS handmade gift now. Wanna see? Too bad, yo have to wait. Lol

Hey Dawn..............that's not fair to tease us like that!!:( You should know the minute you tell all of us something like that, it will be the first thing that we will want to see!! :D Maybe, just maybe you will Secret Santa to me & then I will get to not only see your surprise, but I will own it!! I can HOPE, can't I?
:D :D :D :D

grann of 6 10-06-2013 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6334253)
Hey Dawn..............that's not fair to tease us like that!!:( You should know the minute you tell all of us something like that, it will be the first thing that we will want to see!! :D Maybe, just maybe you will Secret Santa to me & then I will get to not only see your surprise, but I will own it!! I can HOPE, can't I?
:D :D :D :D

Maybe you gals should start planning your next sewing room raid. Sounds like Sewnsewer2 should be next on the list. You might be able to see what she is working on while you are there.:eek:

sewnsewer2 10-06-2013 11:52 AM

Oh I have one of those too!