Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Cheesehead 10-05-2013 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]439825[/ATTACH]Just checking on things outside of the hole.
Jan

madbury 10-05-2013 12:53 PM

I'm in north Mpls along the Theo Wirth Pkwy recovering from an early (6:00!!), wet, cold morning of soccer all the way up in Ramsey today. Stopped by Millie P's after though to get cute fabric with rain boots and umbrellas...maybe Valley Scare later?

Pat625 10-05-2013 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6332465)
I heard you put those worms in the scones that dreamer ate. lol

Who told you ???? :mad: Whoever it was is a liar!! Liar, Liar, pants on fire!!:mad::thumbdown:

CookyIN 10-05-2013 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6332439)
Southern belles can be soft . . . when it suits them.

Steel Magnolias! I was just thinking about that movie yesterday, because it has two of my all-time favorite movie lines.

One is Olympia Dukakis drawling, "If you can't say anything good about somebody, come sit by me."

The other is Dolly Parton at the cemetary saying, "Laughter through tears, my favorite emotion." (I often think it's my favorite emotion too.)

paintmejudy 10-05-2013 01:14 PM

Since Brenda put in in a pitch for her ornament swap, do y'all mind if I do the same? (Can't wait to get my name, Brenda. I love this swap.)
Closing is tonight for the October Pincushon and Needlecase swap. Was posted as closing yesterday, but has been extended another day, you have until 11:30 tonight to send me a PM with your info. Thanks.

here is the link to the swap
http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...a-t231338.html

Judylee2 10-05-2013 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6331672)
Not too far from you!! How is your stash..getting the urge to raid....Dreamer, get everyone together and I CAN LEAD THE WAY!!

Oh NO! My homeowners insurance won't cover yall if you open that door! I am gonna have to set up a perimeter and put my vicious furbabies on gaurd. LOL!

Judylee2 10-05-2013 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6331713)
mean??? I didn't mean to slip up and repeat what you said about the horns!! It was all an innocent mistake~~ Now would you like to join in on a trip to Winter Haven?? Heard Judylee has a good stash since she lives near a great LQS. I know the way since it is right around the corner from me

Boy, it sure is a small world! I can make a counter strike while you try to find all my stash and appease me beastly furbabies! Muahhhhhhh!

Pat625 10-05-2013 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6332528)
Oh NO! My homeowners insurance won't cover yall if you open that door! I am gonna have to set up a perimeter and put my vicious furbabies on gaurd. LOL!

I'll bring my furbabies to fight your furbabies!! One will lick you to death and the other will probably pee on your foot!

Judylee2 10-05-2013 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6331859)
Excuse me? Were you speaking to me? Must not be, as I would never raid Judylee's stash! However, you might want to keep an eye on your own stash. Just sayin'. :cool:

Thanks Neesie! I have a big creamy piece of cheesecake with your choice of toppings here! But you have to come down here to get it! LOL!

Judylee2 10-05-2013 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 6331912)
I just want to apologize for anything that I said that may have been taken seriously about the shy people posting. It was only meant in jest, and did not intend for anyone to think it was part of the rules. I will slink off to the hole and shut my mouth.

Come on Down! Here is a hug and bunches of noogies...noogie noogie nooogie! hehehehe I definitely belong in this hole heheheh. Hey you guys up there stop throwing threads down here!