Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

terriamn 10-05-2013 03:30 PM

you best look out for that worm, it can wiggle all the way down. Yuck

Terriamn

ArizonaKAT 10-05-2013 03:39 PM

No, no, no. The worm is dead. It doesn't wiggle. Of course, I don't have any "personal" experience . . .

Cindy60545 10-05-2013 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6332528)
Oh NO! My homeowners insurance won't cover yall if you open that door! I am gonna have to set up a perimeter and put my vicious furbabies on gaurd. LOL!

Boy are you funny! I know those 2 furbabies & I can get past them! I also know where all the fabric is stashed! Of course, I might get side tracked by Ms. Jewel & stop & play with her awhile!

sewnsewer2 10-05-2013 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6331936)
shhhhhhhshshhhhhh......am sneaking to see what room looks like.................................
.................................................. .eeeeeeekkkkk what a _______________________

And were you able to get thru the door?:D:D We had a big party for my DGD (7) today and had to use it as storage. :D

sewnsewer2 10-05-2013 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6332694)
No, no, no. The worm is dead. It doesn't wiggle. Of course, I don't have any "personal" experience . . .

No experience for me either, but I heard that you can get drunk on just the worm! Wonder if that is true??

m-fay 10-05-2013 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 6331738)
I love color catchers, so cheap, and so effective. Started using them when a quilter told me about them, and now I always thrown them in the wash with new dark jeans and the like.

Please.....What are colour catchers?

Likethedog 10-05-2013 03:55 PM

Since you've been encouraging those of us who are new or just reading along to post, I will do so. Don't know why I've been a bit shy about jumping in here .... you're all friendly and won't drag me down into any scary holes, right?

I was excited to receive my SS name. She lives quite a distane from me in a state I've never visited, although I've seen it on TV once a year since I was a child. She's a much more experienced quilter than I am, so it's going to be a challenge finding something she might use or want. I think I'm up to the challenge!

I started sewing and quilting this year after my coworkers gave me a vintage sewing machine (I think the machine and I may be about the same age, ahem). I feel like I'm doing pretty well. I am pleased by what I make and am pleased, as well, by how much better I can sew now than 10 months ago. I love bright colors and combining colors and coming up with my own designs.

Oh -- my moniker here, Likethedog, may confuse some. Yes, I love dogs, but I'm a cat owner ("staff" to four). I called myself Likethedog because I often say that to explain what my last name is.

m-fay 10-05-2013 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 6332358)
Here is for all you southern ladies. Today is gloomy but the colors are about the same as when I took these earlier.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439794[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439795[/ATTACH]

By the way, I always saw in movies nice southern bells drank mint julep. I tried one a few years ago. Yuck!!!:p One sip was all I did. Some Southern bells are not as soft as we northerners think they are, we need to keep an eye on some of them.

How beautiful is that???? Love it

dreamer2009 10-05-2013 04:08 PM

Southern belles can be soft . . . when it suits them. ;)[/QUOTE]

did you miss me ???? huh....huh....did ya ????

dreamer2009 10-05-2013 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6332465)
I heard you put those worms in the scones that dreamer ate. lol

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!