Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

mdall 10-02-2013 05:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S (Post 6327144)
mdall what is a sea urchin patterns? I know what sea urchins are, but have never seen a pattern for one.

TooMany, this is the pattern that I mentioned.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439426[/ATTACH]

roda 10-02-2013 05:37 PM

Sorry to say im one of those that didnt give any info. Put when I sent in to join I was on a tractor baling hay. So if you get me no worrys. Im a gadget nut I like books, buttons and pin cushions. Im an old country girl an most of my quilting go that way. Hope this helps my ss

Neesie 10-02-2013 05:37 PM

Still no name for me. :(

mdall 10-02-2013 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by roda (Post 6327175)
Sorry to say im one of those that didnt give any info. Put when I sent in to join I was on a tractor baling hay. So if you get me no worrys. Im a gadget nut I like books, buttons and pin cushions. Im an old country girl an most of my quilting go that way. Hope this helps my ss

Roda, does old country girl mean the traditional stuff. I know many country girls but they love the more modern quilts? Just wondering so its more clear for whoever may get your name.

mdall 10-02-2013 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6327177)
Still no name for me. :(

Nessie, same here. Beginning to think we are so far in the hole that our names will never get here unless we start being good and climb a little more to the surface. Maybe, Maybe we have been tooooooo naughty.LOL

Pat625 10-02-2013 05:45 PM

Looks like lots of people were stingy with the information!~ Now I don't feel so bad. I really enjoy surprises and little handmade things..It's so much fun to see what people choose. Going to go work hard on shopping this weekend!!

sewnsewer2 10-02-2013 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 6326896)
Tomorrow I'm baking and cooking apples, so I think I will throw some Cinnamon rolls in the hole. I can send some fresh Apple jelly in after it if you need it? Any one want some apple butter? Still waiting for my name want to start stalking!!:cool:

Ooooo, I like apple pie, so throw one in the hole too for me please! And don't forget the whipped cream!

Quilty-Louise 10-02-2013 05:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another question:

Do you have a "Quilter's FabriCalc" (calculator just for quilters for those who may not know).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439427[/ATTACH]

If I have your name and you say no you don't have one and you would like too
than I MIGHT just send it to you providing I have room in your box.

I just need the RIGHT person to answer my questions LOL.
No I am still not going to tell you WHO LOL

roda 10-02-2013 05:48 PM

Theres nothing modern in this old girl. I still drive a horse and buggy every chance I get

Neesie 10-02-2013 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6327202)
Another question:

Do you have a "Quilter's FabriCalc" (calculator just for quilters for those who may not know).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439427[/ATTACH]

If I have your name and you say no you don't have one and you would like too
than I MIGHT just send it to you providing I have room in your box.

I just need the RIGHT person to answer my questions LOL.
No I am still not going to tell you WHO LOL

I prefer to do calculations, in my head or on paper. I try to use my brain as much as possible, to 'exercise' it and keep it strong. You know what they say - "Use it or lose it." :)