Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

rwquilts 10-02-2013 04:50 PM

Alrighty then!!!! I got my name and I have almost as much information about my SS as I did before I got her name! LOL!:D:( The good thing is that no matter what I make or buy, she may enjoy it? The bad thing is that basically I know very little about her...she hopefully is a reader and will read this post and then post a bunch of things she likes to give me some direction????? Otherwise, dear SS girlfriend...you are at the mercy of this crazy girl, namely ME! LOL!

tlrnhi 10-02-2013 04:50 PM

I'm slowly getting names out. Signups are now officially closed so I can work diligently to get names out. I don't think I'll have them all out tonight, but I'll try.

omacookie 10-02-2013 04:54 PM

Just got my SS name. Thanks tirnhi. She is new to me so will have to work at this. Hugs and you are doing a GREAT job.

Quilty-Louise 10-02-2013 05:02 PM

Question - Do you have an embroidery machine?
Is there anything that you like/want/need that could/would be used
for machine embroidery?

More questions to come later.

NOTICE:
This is to warn off those (looks a dreamer) who TRY to con people
to tell them who they got.
NO I am not telling you who I have, y'all will just have to wait until
opening day.
:p:p:p

mdall 10-02-2013 05:16 PM

RWQuilts, I want it all. LOL Just in case it is me I can give a short list. Bargello, Mariners Compass, or Sea Urchin Pattern. Books for the same along with Perfect Parchwork Set G. I have the templates but no books for that one. I could always use rotary blades, 45 and 28 mm. Wonder clips, flying geese ruler, Pellon 805, anything else you want to send. I am easy easy to please.

Quilty Loise, if you have me, I do not have an embroidery machine so dont need anything for it.

TOOMANYUFO'S 10-02-2013 05:20 PM

[QUOTE=Quilty-Louise;6327069]Question - Do you have an embroidery machine?
for machine embroidery?

You could buy embroidery thread, pre-wound bobbins(if you know brand of machine), tear away, wash way and many other types of stablizers, bent scissors. Just a few things one may like.

Quilty-Louise 10-02-2013 05:23 PM

Oh I know, but the person I got didn't really mention anything about kind
of machines she has, so I am fishing for clues.

[QUOTE=TOOMANYUFO'S;6327128]

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6327069)
for machine embroidery?

You could buy embroidery thread, pre-wound bobbins(if you know brand of machine), tear away, wash way and many other types of stablizers, bent scissors. Just a few things one may like.

TOOMANYUFO'S 10-02-2013 05:24 PM

mdall what is a sea urchin patterns? I know what sea urchins are, but have never seen a pattern for one.

dreamer2009 10-02-2013 05:28 PM

[QUOTE=TOOMANYUFO'S;6327128]

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6327069)
for machine embroidery?

wow I could use all those things.

Pat625 10-02-2013 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6326048)
my, my what a pretty bottle.

Would look nice on the bottle tree!