Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

jaba 10-06-2013 03:22 PM

I worked on my SS today, had lots of things in my stash that she said she might like. Yahoo! Hope she likes it!

ArizonaKAT 10-06-2013 03:59 PM

Earthy! You could have me!

Originally Posted by Jean D (Post 6334632)
Prayers to you from Iowa.
I was so proud of myself, I "winged" a needlecase today with 30's fabric and a cute Scotty dog stitched on the front, and then read my partner (for a needlecase swap) is more "earthy" (I am too, a primitive girl) soooo....into the box to be wrapped for ss! I will wing a earthy one, hmmmm earthy.....wing......a fat, cute bird, yep.....later!

ArizonaKAT 10-06-2013 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6334642)
Haven`t seen any posts from my SS :( but I`m sure she will love what I send her......I sure do!!! he he he!!! You guys sure seem to be having fun in that darn hole!!! just saying!!!

WaiT! :Lady with the worm . . . you belong down here with us.

huntannette 10-06-2013 04:05 PM

lol hey I`m just too good.....would have to sell my wings and hallo......worked too darn hard to get them.....I don`t drink, I don`t smoke, ....dang I sound boring don`t I Hmmmmm where the heck did I put that tequila bottle???

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6334758)
WaiT! :Lady with the worm . . . you belong down here with us.

mcgeeca 10-06-2013 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom (Post 6333736)
WOW, playing catch-up again. Was away last night and boom many pages. April (lovingIzabella) gave hubby a surprise birthday/anniversary party last night. Hubby turning 70 on the 9th and our 25th wedding anniversary on the 7th so she combined them. Was so awesome, BUT, my dear April is back in the hospital right now going through a 5th brain surgery. I was so upset as she didn't look well last night and of coarse she keep saying I'm fine mom. Please keep her in your prayers.

Many prayers for April and family.

dreamer2009 10-06-2013 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 6334674)
Dreamer, I dont have a 1/4 inch foot for my machine and could use one. Also dont have a cover for it either.

being a sewer why have you not made a machine cover.
what machine do you own ?
maybe your santee can make that up for you :)

dreamer2009 10-06-2013 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6334765)
lol hey I`m just too good.....would have to sell my wings and hallo......worked too darn hard to get them.....I don`t drink, I don`t smoke, ....dang I sound boring don`t I Hmmmmm where the heck did I put that tequila bottle???

well do you snore ?????

omacookie 10-06-2013 04:38 PM

Prayers for all on this SS. I would like some pre cut squares if any one is handing them out. I bought my SS her $$$$gift his week-end. Also I went to a class this past Sat. TAUGHT BY Michael YOUNG. My box is filling up.

Pat625 10-06-2013 05:02 PM

At Grandma's

Two little boys went to their grandparents' place for Christmas. At bedtime, the youngest one began to pray at the top of his lungs.

"I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE...
I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE...
I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE..."

The older brother exclaimed, "Why are you shouting? Do you thing God is deaf." The little one promptly replied, "Nope! But Grandma certainly is!"

huntannette 10-06-2013 05:15 PM

awwww you got me......really bad....guess I better head to the hole......as long as you ladies don`t sleep in there or I`d keep you awake .......