Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Neesie 10-09-2013 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 6339504)
everyone can stop guessing...ArizonaKAT is sending to me:cool:

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 6339506)
I love green. Have been flirting with green and orange all year. I have to get out the map and see if this applies to me or not. :D (I am so directional challenged. I am in the NW corner of KY)

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6339616)
If one of your favorite colors is green, it might be you.

Hey! One of my favorite colors is green, too! :thumbup:

Neesie 10-09-2013 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 6339534)
Gathering ... gathering ... Hi SS partner! I know you don't know who I am, but, I sure hope you love your gathered goodies!

Me? Me? I like gathered goodies! :thumbup:

Neesie 10-09-2013 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6339705)
Oh NO! Neesie, say it aint so! I will never be able to come up with enough excuse...stories...reasons...ummmm, well I just can't justify my stash! Oh wait...yes I can( crossing my arms and stomping my feet) I want it!!!!!

That works! :thumbup: I love when I start a new quilt, with fabric I already have. Just makes me SO proud of myself! :D

mcgeeca 10-09-2013 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 6338654)
Batiks is want I need as does hazel b we have most of the other florals but need a nice rainbow of solids and batiks :D... making a special quilt for my dh...
BTW... keep us in your prayers... dh has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.... going to Houston next week for evaluation to see if he is a candidate for surgery.

Prayers going up for hubby and all.

Tink's Mom 10-09-2013 02:38 PM

I went to JoAnn's because I needed a backing for a baby quilt...matched up the right color. Would you believe that I was so intent on this color matching that I forgot to look for something to put into the SS box?

I need to sew tonight....can't seem to think.

Wonnie 10-09-2013 03:04 PM

But....but....I can't give you a clue as to whether you're north, east, south or west from me and by how far because you didn't tell me where HOME was.......sob,sob

m-fay 10-09-2013 03:14 PM

Hope you're soon better louise & everyone else who's off colour. & thanks Tinks mom re the zinc question. I didn't know that. I've only used the cream as a sunblock for the our noses & cheeks when out in the sun for extended periods

m-fay 10-09-2013 03:23 PM

I'm not giving any clues as to who my santee is because I'll be posting soon and the stamps on the package will be a clue in itself!!! Also when sending international, keep in mind Quarantine regulations. Some countries (like Australia) wont allow seeds etc in, so if you're sending a pin cushion or thread collector stuffed with rice or anything that they cant identify by xray, they wont let it thru. Some foods (like honey)aren't allowed either. Just thought you might like to know.

dreamer2009 10-09-2013 03:26 PM

all I can say is my secret santa is east of me.............;)

Judylee2 10-09-2013 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6339802)
ha ha ha!! wish it was!!! lol

It is too hot here, can I get out of the hole and fly my Super Delux Broom up there? We could visit a few ummmm..stash, sewing rooms!