Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

dreamer2009 10-01-2013 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 6325075)
Alrighty, all caught up now and ready to start the fun. Grann of 6, Ill take that flying geese template off your hands if your not planning on using it.

Nessie, Im not much on coconut so Ill have some chocolate liquor in my coffee please. Im at the table waiting and making my plans.

RWQuilts, I too love applique but that paper piecing, I cant seem to get the hang of it. The flip flopping back and forth just confuses me, but I am still trying. Especially if it can help me make a Mariners Compass.

Dreamer, Help I fell in the hole with the other ladies and I drug the table, Nessie, and all the other ladies with me. Hope we dont run out of the coffee and I brought batteries to if we need more light.

good girl they belong in the hole.

Jean D 10-01-2013 03:58 PM

Well everyone, if you miss a day or two - you miss A LOT! I will be vending at Winterset, Ia next weekend and will be shopping at Fons&Porters store for my partner. I know they have a lot of gizmo's and gadgets there, will get the FAT quarters there. I just can't wait to get started! I plan on buying and hiding extra for me of course! I so look forward to following what everyone is doing. I'm not going in any hole thou. I lived in a "earth" home for 15 years, and believe me that was enough of a hole for me- so I will stay good as gold! Ever live in a house where you go to the bathroom and a 2 foot snake slithers across the room? No joke. Never did find that snake.

sewnsewer2 10-01-2013 04:16 PM

I am going to finish my shopping after I get my partners name. I have a lot on my plate right this week and getting ready for my DGD's 7th BD party I am throwing this weekend. THEN..... I can put all my heart & soul into shopping!

ArizonaKAT 10-01-2013 04:19 PM

I'm a very good girl. No hole for me. I got my name!

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 6325039)
BUT...but...but! If you bribe Terri....than you are on the naughty list, Too...so there!@ LOL...glad my granddaughter can't read, yet.

ArizonaKAT 10-01-2013 04:21 PM

OH! I live in Arizona. Not good with snakes. Shivers going up my spine.

Originally Posted by Jean D (Post 6325139)
Well everyone, if you miss a day or two - you miss A LOT! I will be vending at Winterset, Ia next weekend and will be shopping at Fons&Porters store for my partner. I know they have a lot of gizmo's and gadgets there, will get the FAT quarters there. I just can't wait to get started! I plan on buying and hiding extra for me of course! I so look forward to following what everyone is doing. I'm not going in any hole thou. I lived in a "earth" home for 15 years, and believe me that was enough of a hole for me- so I will stay good as gold! Ever live in a house where you go to the bathroom and a 2 foot snake slithers across the room? No joke. Never did find that snake.

mdall 10-01-2013 05:12 PM

Jean D, oh I bet I could make a great list of things I could use or would like to have from Fons and Porter. You let me know if you get my name and I can get that list together for you. LOL

Pat625 10-01-2013 05:41 PM

Terri- you are the best and we really do appreciate all you do!! For that we are hereby inviting you for a party in the hole!! You can bring the names for the naughty people with you!!

dreamer2009 10-01-2013 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6325325)
Terri- you are the best and we really do appreciate all you do!! For that we are hereby inviting you for a party in the hole!! You can bring the names for the naughty people with you!!

I second this motion !!!!!

tlrnhi 10-01-2013 05:56 PM

more names have been put out and I'll put more out later. Process is going slow. I think I'm coming down with a cold and I just don't feel good, but....van is fixed!

dreamer2009 10-01-2013 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6325342)
more names have been put out and I'll put more out later. Process is going slow. I think I'm coming down with a cold and I just don't feel good, but....van is fixed!

not allowed to have a cold...are you faking ?????? wanna know !!!!!