Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Neesie 10-19-2013 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Craftycat (Post 6357486)
I've been naughty, and don't post much But I do hide and watch and read . and yes I find myself ROFLOA.:thumbup: Its always nice to laugh. I'm actually quite shy. I love handmade things too.

No need to be shy around us. :) We're all like one big family, here. A bit eccentric, perhaps . . . but at least a few of us are perfectly sane. I'm one of the sane ones. Really. :thumbup:

Neesie 10-19-2013 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6357531)
OOOOOOOOOOOO, they tickle, I think the worms that I just ate are trying to wiggle out of the chocolate. At least they are leaving me the Chocolate. Good wormies! Thanks Sulabug!

SS clue for the day: we have never meet...well you don't know me but I know you...stalking!

I've never met you, so it MUST BE MEEEE!!!! :p

Judith1005 10-19-2013 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 6357545)
Not necessarily, after all I did say that they may or may not be going. I am in five different swaps so these may very well be for another. I just like to tease people so you never ever ever know.

Lol, you are a sneaky one. Would have never thought of doing that.

Jean D 10-19-2013 04:48 PM

Nessie! Caught up on reading (whew!) and couldn't believe that yarn about the Christmas tree fellow and NOBODY called you on it? Wow! There's a whole bunch that better get in that hole! I see your in Texas? That explains it, big ole Texas yarn! Shame on you!

omacookie 10-19-2013 05:05 PM

Quilty-Louise, I am sorry for your loss of an older furbaby. I still grieve the loss of my 2 big dogs of bygone years. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

huntannette 10-19-2013 05:20 PM

Ha ha ha....I`ve been in holes too long...I know what thy contain...all those temptations...I` ve been there and done that....I`ve danced on tables and danced with brooms...I don`t want to lead all you ladies to my vices....and yes I love to fish, pickerel, brook trout and rainbow.....but I hate to eat them....anyone for a fish fry?

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6357514)
Cindy, Sulabug and I are trying to pull huntannette back down here in the hole! I will fly over and swoop down and drag my toes in the water, not sure if my toes can taste it. lol!

Neesie 10-19-2013 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Jean D (Post 6357561)
Nessie! Caught up on reading (whew!) and couldn't believe that yarn about the Christmas tree fellow and NOBODY called you on it? Wow! There's a whole bunch that better get in that hole! I see your in Texas? That explains it, big ole Texas yarn! Shame on you!

Nope. They either skipped it or figured it was just par for the course! :D

catjo 10-19-2013 05:27 PM

Hint for today: This person has had difficulty finding these items.............

sewnsewer2 10-19-2013 05:36 PM

Darn it!!!! This is the 4th time trying to post this. For some reason my pc won't let me post, so I am posting from my phone.

Today's clue. ... you aren't crazy about green, you don't like coconut and you like coffee.

Nelco 10-19-2013 05:52 PM

That sounds like me....me....me I hope ;)

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6357636)
Darn it!!!! This is the 4th time trying to post this. For some reason my pc won't let me post, so I am posting from my phone.

Today's clue. ... you aren't crazy about green, you don't like coconut and you like coffee.