Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Pat625 10-19-2013 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6357250)
Hi Everyone, I hope you are all having a great day today. It is cold here, but the sun is out & it looks beautiful outside. I have been studying all of the clues that have been posted lately & none of them sound like they could be me!! :( I must confess that I live on Flamingo Road, in trailer trash heaven, with water front property, so you can see I don't think my SS sender has posted clues that could be me. I had better get back in the hole & eat some more double dipped chocolate covered worms & pout!!
:D :D :D :D

PS: QuiltyLousie.....I am so sorry for your loss. I have been there too & it really takes a hit on our hearts & lives forever. Take care & concentrate on the good memories.

I lived for 18 years on a road called farmettes!~! I loved living in trailer trash heaven~ My water front was a pond in the back property and a creek, called gator creek on the property line. THe kids had horses cows chickens goats etc for years. Unfortunately I had to move to town due my health issues...I really miss it out in the boonies. Pass the worms!

Judylee2 10-19-2013 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Airwick156 (Post 6356261)
Oh my. My daughter has been trying to find doilies and hankies for months to make herself a quilt. Were not having any luck finding any at the thrift stores or yard sales.

What are the sizes that you are looking for? Any particular colors? I may be able to hook you up with a few.

Judylee2 10-19-2013 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6356296)
Sorry for posting a totally off the Christmas subject.

Last week I made a mention about our oldest furbaby
had a very bad heart. After a week we finally had to stop
kidding ourselves that she would bounce back and be ok.

At 4:45pm today she drew her last breath, and we miss
her terribly already.

My heart goes out to you! I had to do that a year ago with my Miss Lillie puppy. I thought I would die! I still miss her terribly but Lucy Leah Lee makes it a little easier. I am going to make her a Christmas goodie.
Great big (HUGS) your way!

Judylee2 10-19-2013 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S (Post 6356309)
Come fly down and taste the water, is it salt? I love to fish in the summer for pollack and mackeral.

Cindy, Sulabug and I are trying to pull huntannette back down here in the hole! I will fly over and swoop down and drag my toes in the water, not sure if my toes can taste it. lol!

Cindy60545 10-19-2013 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6357250)
Hi Everyone, I hope you are all having a great day today. It is cold here, but the sun is out & it looks beautiful outside. I have been studying all of the clues that have been posted lately & none of them sound like they could be me!! :( I must confess that I live on Flamingo Road, in trailer trash heaven, with water front property, so you can see I don't think my SS sender has posted clues that could be me. I had better get back in the hole & eat some more double dipped chocolate covered worms & pout!!
:D :D :D :D

PS: QuiltyLousie.....I am so sorry for your loss. I have been there too & it really takes a hit on our hearts & lives forever. Take care & concentrate on the good memories.

Trailer trash heaven?? I've seen some pretty nice trailers out there that I sure wouldn't be ashamed to live in. Flamingo Road huh? Do you collect them too?

Whew! The quilt show is over for another year! I'm pooped! Will get some rest & finish working on my SS box for my Santaee. I wonder who it is??? Hasn't all of the clues fit somebody? I know they do, but do you??

Judylee2 10-19-2013 04:28 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOO, they tickle, I think the worms that I just ate are trying to wiggle out of the chocolate. At least they are leaving me the Chocolate. Good wormies! Thanks Sulabug!

SS clue for the day: we have never meet...well you don't know me but I know you...stalking!

Cindy60545 10-19-2013 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6357514)
Cindy, Sulabug and I are trying to pull huntannette back down here in the hole! I will fly over and swoop down and drag my toes in the water, not sure if my toes can taste it. lol!

Ok, I'm back from the quilt show so I can get on my super duper deluxe & help you out. Huntannette....we're coming for ya!

Cindy60545 10-19-2013 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6357531)
OOOOOOOOOOOO, they tickle, I think the worms that I just ate are trying to wiggle out of the chocolate. At least they are leaving me the Chocolate. Good wormies! Thanks Sulabug!

SS clue for the day: we have never meet...well you don't know me but I know you...stalking!

It's a good thing I'm not your Santaee, 'cuz I DEFINITELY don't fit this clue! Been to your house too many times!

Pass some of those worms! They're sounding durned good!

Neesie 10-19-2013 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 6357461)
Okay, I know that I shouldnt do this but I cant help myself. Just a little sneak peak of what my partner may or may not get. I love teasing people.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]442141[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]442142[/ATTACH]

Oooh! Some of those pinks could be shabby chic! It's ME!!! :D

mdall 10-19-2013 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 6357467)
Very pretty fabrics. Blue is my favorite color. I got several of those fabrics from my secret Santa last year. And the pink although pretty ,is definitely not bright enough for me. So, i'm guessing it's a good chance that I'm not your secret giftee.

Not necessarily, after all I did say that they may or may not be going. I am in five different swaps so these may very well be for another. I just like to tease people so you never ever ever know.