Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Cindy60545 10-28-2013 01:10 AM

Well good morning fellow Santas! I know the suns not up yet, but I'm fixing to be slaving away in my studio shortly. Got some UFO's just waiting to be finished! Of course I've got to wrap all those presents in my SS box so I can get it in the mail too.

Today's hint: Do you like to play cowboys & Indians??

KGoodhand 10-28-2013 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6369686)
I'd say our newly formed committee is off to a fantastic start! YAY! :thumbup: Do y'all think we should wear disguises?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]443295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]443296[/ATTACH]

I have some funky makeup too! We can use it to help with our disguises!!!
Our committee seems to be off to a great start!!! Now how do we convince the committee that everything has to go to you or me?!?! Maybe we should be discussing in someplace not so public!! ooppps!

Neesie 10-28-2013 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand (Post 6372834)
I have some funky makeup too! We can use it to help with our disguises!!!
Our committee seems to be off to a great start!!! Now how do we convince the committee that everything has to go to you or me?!?! Maybe we should be discussing in someplace not so public!! ooppps!

Funky makeup sounds good, too! Let's make sure to have someone take a group photo, as we're gonna look fantastic! :) :D

I reckon the more committee members we have, the more loot . . . uh, I mean DONATIONS we'll gather. I'll first sort all of the 'donations' and group them, according to how much I want . . . uhhhh, I mean according to how much FABRIC there is, etc. I may need to remove a few pieces for 'testing' . . . just to make sure it's safe, you understand! After I've selected a good quantity of 'test' pieces, I'll pass the lot to you, so that you can remove any you think should be removed. Then we'll take what's left and divide it up, among all of the 'misunderstood' quilters. :thumbup:

Leota 10-28-2013 06:27 AM

I got my box almost 2 weeks ago..... and she put her REAL NAME so I've no clue as to who she really is and I'm not going to go through 22,000+ members to look at profile :) but her first name start with the letter "P"

Tink's Mom 10-28-2013 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 6373005)
I got my box almost 2 weeks ago..... and she put her REAL NAME so I've no clue as to who she really is and I'm not going to go through 22,000+ members to look at profile :) but her first name start with the letter "P"

OHHHH Leota!!! That is going to drive you a bit nuts until opening day!!! I bet you are going to assign Mom to checking the profiles......hehe

Tink's Mom 10-28-2013 06:37 AM

You are such a chatty group! I can't tell if I've been raided over the weekend or if I left the mess in my sewing room...I probably need to check the status on a few raiders over the weekend...

Back to straightening up my mess....

Cheesehead 10-28-2013 06:40 AM

SS clue for the day...my swap partner has a river that runs through her state.

Leota 10-28-2013 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 6373022)
OHHHH Leota!!! That is going to drive you a bit nuts until opening day!!! I bet you are going to assign Mom to checking the profiles......hehe

I would but hazelB is terrified of computers... That's why she has not posted on here is that she doesn't like computers but she loves me reading all the posts.... I don't do that as much this year as I have in the past...with dh's cancer issues this year and moving all her earthly belonging out of the paid storage unit, sorting through 100 18 gal. totes of fabric and treasures plus 25 smaller totes of books ( a lot of quilting mags and books) i barely have time to even long on here....hummmmm.... maybe I should put her ont eh computer... then I can go through and just disgard stuff.... noooo that's not fair and I'd end up keeping more than her .. ha ha ...
OH she's getting her box ready to ship too :D

SulaBug 10-28-2013 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 6373031)

Hey, I have seen that movie too!! Hee-Hee I have lots of rivers that run through my state, could this be me??????
:D :D :D :D

Dedemac 10-28-2013 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 6373031)

But does the river divide one state from the other? We have a river that starts here and ends many states away.