Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Neesie 10-28-2013 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 6373031)
SS clue for the day...my swap partner has a river that runs through her state.

Does this mean a river, as in only one? Does it mean a river, as in at least one? :p

Neesie 10-28-2013 07:26 AM

Today's SS hint - You do not live in a state, directly north of mine.

Cheesehead 10-28-2013 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6373165)
Does this mean a river, as in only one? Does it mean a river, as in at least one? :p

The river I am thinking of runs through two states.

catjo 10-28-2013 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 6373031)
SS clue for the day...my swap partner has a river that runs through her state.

I have a river that goes through our state. Oh my oh my this could be me. Can't wait for another clue. This is so much fun!

Hint for my SS today: You have allergies.

purtercat92 10-28-2013 09:28 AM

Wow, so much to catch up on. I am almost ready to send my secret person's box out. I see my person has been a little under the weather lately so I will put some stuff in there to keep you busy!!! My computer has been down for well over a week, so I am on my work computer. There is no way I will ever be able to catch up on all the chatter on here, so I guess I am in the good girl corner :) Can't be naughty if I can't get on to respond. Hoping to get my computer up and running again this week. I got my box from my secret santa on Thursday!!!! So excited I had to call my mom!!!!! I just know I will love everything as I am very easy to please and just enjoy the simple fact that someone cared enough about me to send me something!!!!! What great fun!!!

buddy'smom 10-28-2013 10:10 AM

Well at this time next week I'll be having complete knee replacement, so gonna get alot of tracing done for my hand embroidery. I'll be down for a while, can't drive for 6 weeks, so they say??? I most likely will..

Judylee2 10-28-2013 10:33 AM

Hello there Santas! OMG! I cant believe how many Santas have already shipped their packages. I am wrapping mine and getting it ready to mail tomorrow if all goes well! I had to get my last minute noisy box makers and do a little painting, LOL. I am having so much fun!

Wonnie 10-28-2013 10:41 AM

HmmmmmHmmmm...Cheesehead.....
You.never told me if we shared the same birth month.....c'mon now...you can tell ME.

Wonnie 10-28-2013 10:56 AM

T​o my SSR...before your city was founded, it was the home of the Powatani Insists

tracibug 10-28-2013 10:59 AM

I have been one of those curiously absent partners... if my partner is out there and still has questions:

I love batiks and primitive things. Am on the hunt for plaid flannels, wools of all colors/patterns. Collect sock monkeys, owls, donkeys and green glassware. Would love a new bag or tote. Prefer dark chocolate over milk. Have 4 cats, 1 dog and 2 young boys I am teaching to sew.

Hope all is reasonably well with everyone these days. Snuggle up for the weather to come!