Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

SulaBug 11-06-2013 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6390813)
Yummy, Judith! My favorite cookie is Sugar! I sent my package out and am waiting for my Santaee to announce its arrival, that is my fun time, HEHEHEHEHE! So if you don't mind I will switch from chocolate covered wormies to yummy sugar cookies in the hole!

JudyLee...........I will be waiting for your package to arrive at my house!! :D When it gets here, I will let you know post haste!! :D :D :D :D As for giving up my chocolate covered wormies for sugar cookies just breaks my heart. I love sugar cookies too, but those wormies are just so special!! Hee-Hee Have a great day everyone.
:D :D :D :D

Cindy60545 11-06-2013 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6390852)
OMGoodness Cindy, how could you be so lucky as to have so many special memories come your way through your Secret Santa's package!! :D I wonder if your SS knew they were touching on such special times for you or not? Whoever she is, she must be pretty special. I am sure that all of us in this swap, will be waiting anxiously to see what you got in your package!! :D

As for your clue today, I know it's not me, as my plain Jane city is never in the movies or on TV. Keep giving out more clues for all of us to think about.
:D :D :D :D

I don't think my Santa knew about the relatives on the peninsula, but they may have known I grew up in Seattle. I remember the horses my cousin had, the creek along the property, lots of stuff. Lots of good times there! Yes, I think my Santa is VERY special this year!

Pat625 11-06-2013 03:39 PM

I GOT A BOX....I GOT A BOX.....I GOT A BOX!!! Too long to wait, and shaking gives no clues
. I will never make it!! OOOHHHH where to hide it until then!???? It came from Santa from his Macon Georgia outlet!! My wrapping is for tonight's job, and then to figure out what size box I need...Hoping to get it out in the mail before the weekend!! OHHH The AGONY!

RedGarnet222 11-06-2013 03:40 PM

I will be mailing off the package tomorrow to my secret santa person. I just printed out the postage. It is going to the middle of the country. I sure hope I got something she likes! I did my best from what I knew about her.

Have fun all you santas!

CookyIN 11-06-2013 03:51 PM

Oh, this is all so exciting and festive envisioning all those SS packages making their way around the country and the world!

Since I'm new to this, I wonder if at some point we find out how many of us are in the swap this year. Would be fun to know!

CookyIN 11-06-2013 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 6390739)
Whew, there are tons of Secret Santa boxes in the air and finding their ways to their Secret Santa Pals now. Yipee! I hope this is the best year yet for all of Santa's helpers. Sounds like it's time to really start celebrating. I'm bringing nice thermos's of Hot Chocolate and nice homemade sugar cookies. Your all invited!! See you in the "hole"."D

With cookies involved, I'm definitely in!

Neesie 11-06-2013 04:13 PM

Well, I wrapped my SSR's gifts and stuffed them into the Flat Rate box. Rearranged them several times, trying for the best fit. Finally satisfied, I sealed the box. Ahhhh! Such a feeling of accomplishment! Feeling quite pleased with myself, I placed the package onto the table, to await mailing. Turned around and . . . my heart sank. I had left one gift on the table by my recliner, to be finished (which will take all of two minutes but I just haven't done it, yet). :rolleyes: Ripped open the box and will have to figure out a way to make room for this additional gift. :::::sigh::::: It's probably just as well. When I dumped everything out of the box, I notice one gift's paper had been torn open, while stuffing the rest of the gifts in, next to it. I've got an idea, though . . . . :thumbup:

IrelandDragonQuilting 11-06-2013 04:24 PM

Oh my goodness! I received a box that must weight at least 15 lbs!! I am so excited!! YAY~! I feel bad because I haven't finished packing my box for my giftee... However, soon it will be in the mail. I am making something special to go into the box. When did you all say we were opening them? tonight? hehehehehe just kidding! My son took the box... he is evil!! :D

catjo 11-06-2013 05:59 PM

Hint for my SS: We have a town the same name of yours in my state.

roseirish48 11-06-2013 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by catjo (Post 6391160)
Hint for my SS: We have a town the same name of yours in my state.

well every state has a town named Springfield. That ought ot narro it down a lot.