Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

btiny36 12-08-2013 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 6446226)
btiny, I love the pink ribbon bargello pattern you got. I am a BC survivor and I've been wanting that pattern forever!. I'm jealous!

Well thank you mscupid804.....I'm just glad you are here with us today....maybe Santa will bring this right to you...close your eyes and make a wish....one never knows what lil elf will be lurking....

Leota 12-08-2013 01:36 PM

anyone here?

craftymatt2 12-08-2013 01:36 PM

mine is from skaduzy,wow, she made me a red bag with a matching coin purse, oh how cute, its called the potato chip purse and she sent the pattern, i loooovvvveee it, buttons, frixion pen,white thread, measuring tape,schmetz needles, and sewing needles, a tree potholder with the pattern, cute,, 2014 pocket calendar and notepad, OMG, this is soooo much fun and i still have more, thank you thank you,,, i need to take a breath,, oooohhhh candy, yum, and a big bag of buttons, a olfa scallop rotary blade, red slipper socks, love slipper socks, beautiful red fat qtrs, a snowman advent calendar panel,sandy gervais layer cake quilt pattern and a disc with patterns and 5 magazines. WOW this was spectacular, thank you thank you skaduzy, you were so generous, the red fabric will go in the log cabin quilt i am making for me

I do not own a camera, i am so sorry i cant take pics, but everything i received is so me

Merry Christmas

Mary

Quilty-Louise 12-08-2013 01:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thank you cookie64 (Nancy) for all the lovely hand made items
and the Kentucky mug to add to my collection of mugs.

First photo is all the handmade items.

Hat pincushion & tape measure can in the hex box.
Scissors on a handmade lanyard
Potholder storage
Zipper pouch
Christmas potholder
2 kitchen towels with crochet tops
sofa/chair arm cover with pockets (now I wish I had a chair or sofa to use it on).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]450671[/ATTACH]

Second photo

6 fat quarters (on left)
3 fat eights (on right)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]450672[/ATTACH]

Third photo

Kentucky mug and cute Santa card

[ATTACH=CONFIG]450673[/ATTACH]

blondeslave 12-08-2013 01:37 PM

Wow! Billie Jean thank you so much for such a thoughtful box of goodies. There's so much fabric. I'm mad about the batiks and the pawprint and doggie fabric is so cute. I love the crocheted dish cloth(my step mother makes these for me too and I love them). The potholder, towel and spatula-you can never have enough kitchen stuff-I'm sticking by that. A sweet guardian angel pin, a wild pair of slipper socks(just up my ally)-after all who likes boring socks? There are ornaments-love the snowmen as long as they aren't on my front lawn...LOL. As I kept pulling things out of my box I foune the world's most adorable Christmas mini casserole dish. No doubt it will end up hlding treats for the hounds and a Quilts For All Seasons book. I just loved pulling all of the items out of the box as I sipped my wine. I have a grin from ear to ear. Thank you so much for sending such a lovely group of items. I've been struggling a bit this year but I actually think I feel a bit of the Christmas spirit now. I'll post a pic as soon as I can locate the thingy to upload the pictures. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

skaduzy 12-08-2013 01:37 PM

I got a great package from my SS Judith1005. Will post a picture soon because there is too much to tell about.
I must have been a good girl!

Judith1005 12-08-2013 01:37 PM

Retired Fire Chief!!

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you Retired Fire Chief!! I am so absolutely surprised and pleased with everything you sent. I'm going to let the picture speak for itself. It seems that like a lot of other things, Secret Santa just keeps getting better and better each year. I am almost sorry that it will be another whole year until Secret Santa rolls around again. But, it will definitely be something to look forward to. But for now, I am just going to enjoy everything about this year's.

This picture does not do justice to the brightness of the fabric. It is much more vibrant in person. I think my Secret Santa must have gotten wind of just how much I adore polka dots!!

terriamn 12-08-2013 01:38 PM

great package

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]450680[/ATTACH]

Thankyou Thankyou Kath aka Tumdarra, love everything really appreciate the handmade gifts. I am so lucky. Hope you enjoy your package as much as I do mine.

skaduzy 12-08-2013 01:39 PM

craftymatt2....Mary....I am so glad you like it all. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

mscupid804 12-08-2013 01:41 PM

Louise, what a cute hat pin cushion! I love that mug rug too (is that what the colorful thing is?) I love it anyway just for the colors!:thumbup: