Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

sewnsewer2 09-26-2013 03:25 AM

Hey, if ya'll don't behave in the hole, I will sick my DGD on you! She will talk 24/7!!:D

Elisabrat 09-26-2013 04:12 AM

well I thought I might as well admit it now. I am prepared to stock my partner. I will know every little secret about you on the quilting board. You will not be able to hide. Your every secret will be mine. MINE. MINE> and I wonder what do you think I might do with that? ah ha.. you won't know. you will have no idea. You wont see me peaking at you from afar, from under your sewing table, from your closet and bins of tricks.. oh I will know it all right. then I will strike! you won't see it coming at all and it just might freak you out. it just might please you.. warped as you might be.. and this time .. I will get away with it. HA HA! I can hardly wait. and I won't go to jail for doing it either. imagine that..

ArizonaKAT 09-26-2013 06:51 AM

Brat, you're scaring me . . .

Leota 09-26-2013 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6314563)
well I thought I might as well admit it now. I am prepared to stock my partner. I will know every little secret about you on the quilting board. You will not be able to hide. Your every secret will be mine. MINE. MINE> and I wonder what do you think I might do with that? ah ha.. you won't know. you will have no idea. You wont see me peaking at you from afar, from under your sewing table, from your closet and bins of tricks.. oh I will know it all right. then I will strike! you won't see it coming at all and it just might freak you out. it just might please you.. warped as you might be.. and this time .. I will get away with it. HA HA! I can hardly wait. and I won't go to jail for doing it either. imagine that..

As long as you're peaking, can you organize my room so I can sew again? :D I don't know what I have anymore because I can't find it :(
The one thing(s) I don't have are the triangle rulers... I do have an equilateral 6 inch triangle ruler and then the unmarked drafting rulers that my dh had when he was studying architecture 40 years ago....
there's a 60/40 ruler that you can use to make perfect tumbling blocks? I don't know... but I like the rulers :D

Neesie 09-26-2013 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 6315094)
As long as you're peaking, can you organize my room so I can sew again? :D I don't know what I have anymore because I can't find it :(
The one thing(s) I don't have are the triangle rulers... I do have an equilateral 6 inch triangle ruler and then the unmarked drafting rulers that my dh had when he was studying architecture 40 years ago....
there's a 60/40 ruler that you can use to make perfect tumbling blocks? I don't know... but I like the rulers :D

Some time ago, I got a special ruler for something . . . but haven't seen it lately . . . and don't remember why I got it. All I really remember is that at the time, it seemed pretty important. :p

brenda21 09-26-2013 11:20 AM

a few years ago I had to have one of the rulers to make one block wonders...it got used once, one block wonder looked terrible and it's resided in a drawer somewhere since:D

ArizonaKAT 09-26-2013 11:30 AM

I have a DD and DGD that will hold up to your DGD.

OK, Kid. You know who you are.

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6314482)
Hey, if ya'll don't behave in the hole, I will sick my DGD on you! She will talk 24/7!!:D

sewnsewer2 09-26-2013 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6315376)
I have a DD and DGD that will hold up to your DGD.

OK, Kid. You know who you are.

Ok, but I'm getting OUT OF THAT HOLE when they arrive!

SulaBug 09-26-2013 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6314482)

OKAY...........Bring her on, as I LOVE to talk all day myself!! We could have a contest on who can talk the most & I bet I would win. Just ask my grand children!!
:D :D :D :D

Also Ladies, I will be on the look out for that old shower curtain & have my stash well hidden!! No old shower curtain to trick my eyes!!

sewnsewer2 09-26-2013 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6315439)
OKAY...........Bring her on, as I LOVE to talk all day myself!! We could have a contest on who can talk the most & I bet I would win. Just ask my grand children!!

Also Ladies, I will be on the look out for that old shower curtain & have my stash well hidden!! No old shower curtain to trick my eyes!!

No, no no, Eiley's got you beat Cheryl. I always have to tell her 'please give my ears a break'.:D She even talks in her sleep. Well, I do too.:D Generally when awake I'm pretty quiet and that's 'coz I can't get a word in edgewise at home!!!! My son STILL talks all the time and he's 32!