Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Dedemac 10-01-2013 07:16 PM

If you develop a sore throat I know a great sipping remedy, its called liquid caramel corn. Buttershots schnapps and either scotch, whiskey or brandy about 4 to 1. Makes the throat feel great and you don't really care if you feel bad. Get better!!! I want my name so I can start stalking!

Pat625 10-01-2013 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6325429)
have a name...have a name...have a name...neener...neeener...neener.

ME TOO,ME TOO..Nonny, nonny boo boo!!~

Neesie 10-01-2013 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 6325075)
Alrighty, all caught up now and ready to start the fun. Grann of 6, Ill take that flying geese template off your hands if your not planning on using it.

Nessie, Im not much on coconut so Ill have some chocolate liquor in my coffee please. Im at the table waiting and making my plans.

RWQuilts, I too love applique but that paper piecing, I cant seem to get the hang of it. The flip flopping back and forth just confuses me, but I am still trying. Especially if it can help me make a Mariners Compass.

Dreamer, Help I fell in the hole with the other ladies and I drug the table, Nessie, and all the other ladies with me. Hope we dont run out of the coffee and I brought batteries to if we need more light.

Oh, my! You've had way too much rum! The table, the rum, cocoa, coffee, you, the other ladies and I were already in the hole. My dear, you simply fell off your chair! :shock:

Pat625 10-01-2013 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6325374)
I think it's getting crowded in there.

The more the merrier!

Wonnie 10-01-2013 07:32 PM

Whoopie!!! Got my name. The hunt is ON!!!!!

Neesie 10-01-2013 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6325342)
more names have been put out and I'll put more out later. Process is going slow. I think I'm coming down with a cold and I just don't feel good, but....van is fixed!

Make sure you get lots of Vitamin C and lots of rest. Maybe a bit of cocoa w/coconut rum would help you feel better.

m-fay 10-01-2013 07:42 PM

I've been sooooo busy this morning! Found 10 beds in the shed, dusted them down & have thrown them down the hole for all those who need a rest from partying! Did some "Stalking" of my SS Partner and made a list, now to the stash I go. Town & shopping tomorrow. This is fun!

Neesie 10-01-2013 07:45 PM

No name for me, yet. :(

No response back from fabric.com yet, either. Yesterday, I received someone else's order, in my mailing bag. :(

Neesie 10-01-2013 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 6325486)
I've been sooooo busy this morning! Found 10 beds in the shed, dusted them down & have thrown them down the hole for all those who need a rest from partying! Did some "Stalking" of my SS Partner and made a list, now to the stash I go. Town & shopping tomorrow. This is fun!

10 dusty shed beds? Ummmmm, I'll just drag my old sleeping bag into a quiet corner . . . where I hope no one will step on me.

Wonder if Dreamer ever found her missing halo . . . . :cool:

dreamer2009 10-01-2013 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6325495)
10 dusty shed beds? Ummmmm, I'll just drag my old sleeping bag into a quiet corner . . . where I hope no one will step on me.

Wonder if Dreamer ever found her missing halo . . . . :cool:

when you shine as bright as me dont need no halo :)