Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Nov 2021 - Feb 2022 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/nov-2021-feb-2022-wall-hanging-swap-t316769.html)

skaduzy 12-27-2021 05:53 AM

Hi Rhonda….thank you and hope your Christmas was Merry too!

Rumbols 12-29-2021 08:30 AM

Here's to a Happy New Year and a better year in 2022. Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Teen 12-30-2021 08:41 PM

Happy New Years, friends….keep safe and toastie warm….unless you provoke a snowball fight with your husband….never a good idea…ask me how I know…

skaduzy 12-31-2021 07:45 PM

Would have loved to see that snowball fight Teen!

Have a Happy New Year everyone! 🎉

R-sea 01-02-2022 08:57 PM

I would also like to see that snow ball fight Teen and Skaduzy. I could have done with it over the Christmas New Years brake as we had a heat wave in the 40/43 celsius .We still do the English Christmas dinner in the middle of the day with no aircon but living on the coast we did get an early afternoon breeze . If only we had that snow ball fight

m-fay 01-03-2022 02:42 PM

I agree with r-sea. I live a bit north of r-sea and we had 5 consecutive days of over 40c including 47.5 on Christmas day. Apparently that was the hottest Christmas day in the world and the top 10 were all in West Aust. Thank God for air conditioning.

skaduzy 01-14-2022 07:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I’ve started my Wall Hanging for the swap……😁…..
concentrating on piecing all these little pieces together.

Attachment 637297

Annaquilts 01-14-2022 10:07 AM

That looks promising. I am getting ready to go camping and might just put a small kit together to make on my trip. Maybe a small wall hanging would be perfect. Nothing has come to mind yet but I have several possibilities.

Rhonda 01-14-2022 10:39 AM

Hope you all had happy holidays!! We actually got to get together with my family this year. We usually get together on Christmas eve day at my son's but this year after 2 yrs of not getting together we were able to go to my granddaughter's house for the dinner. Had a good time. Didn't get to see my great grandkids but oh well.

I am working on a swap project of my own fb group. My mom wants a hotbad for the mail lady who has been bringing mom's mail to her house so Mom didn't have to walk out in the snow and get it. So I need to make her one. lol

Happy quilting everyone!!

Teen 01-14-2022 11:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Skaduzy….pretty batch of fabric…can’t wait..

Anna…have fun camping. I have a couple of ideas floating around in my head, too, but nothing that gets me excited.

Rhonda….so glad you got to see some family, finally. It’s been hard on so many of us.

Been working on my sewing room…I posted some pictures on the Mission Organization thread, if interested. In between, I’ve made 3 quilts already this year using a scrap size I’ve been cutting and collecting for a few years. Had some extra units and made this table topper for sewing room. Other than that, it’s been cold and snowy so inside projects have kept me busy.