Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-2011-doll-quilt-swap-t163441.html)

Chele 11-06-2011 05:35 AM

For the Lark Doll Quilt Contest, you have to make a Flickr account, which is free. Upload your pictures. Flickr is a great way to organize all your pictures.

Then you have to join the contest group to be able to add up to two pictures. To join the group there's a "Join the Group" option under the title: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1786781@N23/

Hope that helps. And I hope everyone is navigating the new board a bit easier each day. I know I could use more practice! ;)

catrancher 11-06-2011 07:34 AM

Haven't been able to contact my partner, Ms Grace. Her message box is full. Can't PM her and she hasn't responded on this thread, so I guess I'm out this month. Will watch for December.

oksewglad 11-06-2011 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by catrancher (Post 4640594)
Haven't been able to contact my partner, Ms Grace. Her message box is full. Can't PM her and she hasn't responded on this thread, so I guess I'm out this month. Will watch for December.

MsGrace has been a loyal DQ swapper. I wouldn't give up on her yet! She was my partner in May.

kwiltkrazy 11-06-2011 10:36 AM

JoAnnGC, I can't get a hold of you through PM, I don't know what I am doing wrong, would you try Pm'ing me.

TammyB 11-06-2011 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 (Post 4638201)
Finally found you ladies...Just happenned upon topic as I was reading page after page...I swear there's another Nov 2011 DQ page that I posted on the other day...not this one...I did a search and some of us were posting on it....Chele....I'm in and on the list...partner contacted me...I've been lost but now I'm found....

Glad you found your way back, hobbykat1955. We can't do a swap without you! I set the thread as a bookmark so when I click on my settings, then bookmarks, it comes up in the list. A little easier. Hope all is well in NY and everything is getting back to normal after the snow storm!

dyer804 11-06-2011 03:19 PM

Hello LindaC., my November partner! I am anxiously waiting to hear from you so I can start on your DQ. I hope to hear from you soon.

hobbykat1955 11-06-2011 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by TammyB (Post 4642739)
Glad you found your way back, hobbykat1955. We can't do a swap without you! I set the thread as a bookmark so when I click on my settings, then bookmarks, it comes up in the list. A little easier. Hope all is well in NY and everything is getting back to normal after the snow storm!

Thanks Tammy...Electric in NY went out 7pm last Sat...couldn't stand cold any longer so we headed out to RI on Monday...Finally lights came back on Fri 3pm...back in NY dealing with semi flooded basement and tons of trees/branches that have fallen...And then there's this new format...need I say more...The DQ will be a distraction, started mine today

Chele 11-06-2011 05:12 PM

That storm was bad. Glad everyone is getting power back. And I'm thrilled the doll quilt swappers are managing this new world. Drop a note, say hi, tell us what you ate for dinner. I'd love to see that everyone has found us and is good. Otherwise, I feel like putting out missing person reports. You know I care about you all. We had homemade pizza for dinner. It was edible. ;)

1234Irene 11-06-2011 05:15 PM

Lol, hope all our partners find us. I figured out if you don't subscribe to a thread, you won't get notices of new posts like before.......wonder if we can do a mass mailing to our swappers with the link to get to us.........

Needlegrammy 11-06-2011 05:24 PM

My partner is on vacation. Maybe Ms Grace is on vacation too.

Originally Posted by catrancher (Post 4640594)