Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-2011-doll-quilt-swap-t163441.html)

nancia 11-07-2011 01:38 AM

can't remember dinner, but i know i had a delicious veggie burger today! i'm almost finished on quilty-louise's dq. does it have to have binding to be a dq? hope everyone is feeling more at home on the site?!! how do i subscribe?

Chele 11-07-2011 09:58 AM

To subscribe to any thread, there is a "Thread Tools" option at the top of the page. Click on it and it will pull down a "Subscribe to this Thread" option.

scrappy fay1 11-07-2011 11:22 AM

Heard from swap partner grammy6, looking forward to the swap.

Krystyna 11-07-2011 02:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For those of you who are no longer viewing (or can't find!!!) the October Doll Quilt thread, I had to share the beautiful doll quilt I received from Misty Marie. What a knock out this one is. It is perfect for my living room colors and will soon be over the fireplace with a few other favorites. Thank you sooo much! All I can say is LUCKY ME!

fromzstore 11-07-2011 02:15 PM

beautiful love the colors also

Judith1005 11-07-2011 02:28 PM

Oh, Krystyna. It's beautiful. It sounds like you will truly enjoy it. Are you playing this Month? You usually have your latest creation posted so early. I always look forward to seeing what you will come up with each month. :)

jillnjo 11-07-2011 04:04 PM

Krystyna: Show us how you display quilts over your fireplace. I have a mantel, too, and like the idea of displaying there.

scrappy fay1 11-07-2011 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4648390)
For those of you who are no longer viewing (or can't find!!!) the October Doll Quilt thread, I had to share the beautiful doll quilt I received from Misty Marie. What a knock out this one is. It is perfect for my living room colors and will soon be over the fireplace with a few other favorites. Thank you sooo much! All I can say is LUCKY ME!

beautiful!!

QuiltingKrazy 11-07-2011 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Linny (Post 4625272)
I contacted my partner (QuiltingKrazy) and she has contacted me so I have her address......still having some trouble navigating but am headed for sunny skies next month so I won't worry about it now. I checked out Chele's "Nostalgic Cafe" site and I like it...lots of interesting topics.

So where are the "sunny skies" your headed to? I am working on a new little something and it may turn out
to be your doll quilt. It does have a Christmas theme. But PLEASE let me know if you something or some colors in mind or something you prefer!!!! I have a hard time just coming up with something on my own.

Needlegrammy 11-07-2011 05:30 PM

Yes Krystyna, Lucky Lucky You!!!
Misty Marie, Very pertty DQ , love the jewel tones.

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4648390)