Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-2011-doll-quilt-swap-t163441.html)

nancia 11-14-2011 06:50 PM

hey, quilty-louise ! sorry i've been so quiet, not really like me, but i have been swamped with things to do! i hope to have your quilt sent out on wednesday. i'll let you know when i do! so......you have mine all cut out? oooooo, i love the anticipation! this is so much fun!!! i will post the quilt you are making for me. do you want me to post mine for you? or would you rather do it? i'm getting more accustomed to this site, but there are things i miss-- like all the new threads everyday. seems like the same ones have been up for weeks!!

IrelandDragonQuilting 11-14-2011 06:53 PM

My friend's doll quilt goes in the mail tomorrow, just finished up the binding this evening. I want to post it but do not want to ruin the surprise. Sure hope she likes it!!

QuiltingKrazy 11-15-2011 09:26 AM

YEA! I just put Linny's doll quilt in the mailbox! So hopefully you should get it by Friday. Since it is coming from NC maybe, and I say "M A Y B E" it will get there Friday-ish! Hope you like it! I'm tickled with it since it was my first attempt at this style. So I guess that makes you my guinnea pig! lol

QuiltingKrazy 11-15-2011 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 4680649)
i'm getting more accustomed to this site, but there are things i miss-- like all the new threads everyday. seems like the same ones have been up for weeks!!

Hey Nanci, I was on the new board days before I finally found that little blue oval on the right of the page that says...
RECENT TOPICS! hello! if I would just READ things instead of just looking over them , I might just learn alot more! lol

Linny 11-15-2011 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 4682676)
YEA! I just put Linny's doll quilt in the mailbox! So hopefully you should get it by Friday. Since it is coming from NC maybe, and I say "M A Y B E" it will get there Friday-ish! Hope you like it! I'm tickled with it since it was my first attempt at this style. So I guess that makes you my guinnea pig! lol

Looking forward to seeing your new creation you made for me. Yours will go out Wednesday. It's also something new for me. Hope you like it.

Needlegrammy 11-15-2011 07:24 PM

Little RoO, Can you PM me your address? I am not sure if you got my PM.

LeslieFrost 11-15-2011 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Needlegrammy (Post 4684474)
Little RoO, Can you PM me your address? I am not sure if you got my PM.

Needlegrammy, Little RoO is my DQ partner for Oct. We both mailed late in the month of Oct. I have not gotten hers yet, and she has not said that she got mine. I just looked up her profile and she has not been on QB since Oct. 30.

I will find the PM from her with her snail mail address, and PM it to you.

Chele 11-16-2011 04:50 AM

It looks like a lot of doll quilts are in transit. I can't wait to see them!

mmb195152 11-16-2011 05:09 AM

Good Morning Quilter Momma,

Your quilt is finally in the mail. I hope you like it. Though I couldn't find a batik that would fit in, I think I captured your colors.

QuilterMomma 11-16-2011 08:12 AM

Thanks mmb195152. I am sure it will look fabulous. Looking forward to a Lasagna quilt. It is one of my most favorite meals. Yours is waiting to be quilted. I caught the flu so now I am slow again. What is with these flu and cold bugs I am finding.