Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November 2013 PINCUSHION & NEEDLECASE SECRET SWAP (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-2013-pincushion-needlecase-secret-swap-t233213.html)

lynnie 11-04-2013 09:32 AM

lauriejo, sign up is the 25th of this month. see you then

lynnie 11-04-2013 11:01 AM

my turkeys are flying north of me, should be in your turkey coop by Wednesday. please take pics and let me know if you have a platter for them:)

JuneBillie 11-04-2013 11:35 AM

lynnie you have me anxious to see the ones you made. Hope we see pics.

lawsonmugs 11-04-2013 12:10 PM

I'm on my way out to the post office right now to mail mine. I have 2 people to mail to. Judy thanks for doing such a good job on hosting this swap. Mary

cherrio 11-04-2013 12:16 PM

so much creativity! the rings could be sprayed Christmas colors and made to be like all Christmasy! so darn cute!

Old_Rosebud 11-04-2013 12:20 PM

I got delayed so mine will go out tomorrow. On another note - I better not have any car trouble for a long time. I finally bit the bullet and bought a car today. That's the reason I couldn't mail as it took me all day. I made that salesman earn my purchase by spending the entire morning with me driving different cars. :D
lauriejo - it would be great for you to re-join us!
jaba - I was the lucky recipient one month and you made me a darling pincushion built onto a little box. You did a needlecase in matching fabric also. Still use the needlecase, but the pincushion was too pretty. It sits on my shelf with my other swapped PC's. I hope you can join us for December! I will be praying for a speedy recovery for you upcoming surgery also.

DebJ 11-04-2013 12:36 PM

Oh, so sorry I missed out on this. I had issues with getting logged in my regular browser and Patrice said to try another. So I am trying Internet Explorer & it worked only I'm to late to be in on the swap. Hope I can do it sometime in the future, sounded like fun.

lynnie 11-04-2013 01:25 PM

deb, join us again on the 25th, that's our official sign up date as of now, (unless our fearless leader runs into complications). hope you join us, we have a lot of fun, some great people here.

rosebud, a big congrats to you on your new purchase. so, do we get to see a picture, you know I love pictures. what kind, what color, all the good things, what's your gas mileage. Did you buy a little red sports car a jeep or something more practical to pick up fabric in? (like a 16 wheeler?????)lol! does it have a big trunk to hide fabric?

mdall 11-04-2013 05:58 PM

Went to put pincushion in a box so I could mail off and of course the box is not the right size. Now have to find another a box. Will go down to the old house and look around tomorrow.

lynnie 11-04-2013 08:06 PM

sometimes goto the $store and buy a Tupperware like container, they work great.