Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November 2013 PINCUSHION & NEEDLECASE SECRET SWAP (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-2013-pincushion-needlecase-secret-swap-t233213.html)

lawsonmugs 10-29-2013 03:18 PM

mdall awwww your elephant is cute.

lawsonmugs 10-29-2013 03:22 PM

yeah I'm already in. My problem is usually time.Right now I'm caught up. Think I might make a easy chair pin cushion for this or maybe something new.

mdall 10-29-2013 03:47 PM

Lawsonmugs, I love those pincushion that take a normal everyday decor items that people turn into pincushions. If you are talking about the one I think I would love that one. I also like the ones that use the molded shoes with all the bling. Cant find those darn shoes here or I would have given one of those a go. I just finished a basic mason jar cushion with some sewing notions attached to the jar for another swap. Will post a pic in a few once I am sure the glue has set. Still debating if I should add a few of the buttons to the top of the cushion or not.

lawsonmugs 10-29-2013 03:51 PM

I made a purse yesterday. I will post a picture if you all want to see it. I know that has nothing to do with this swap. It's just kind of quiet on here right now. Thought you might like to see it ?

mdall 10-29-2013 04:07 PM

Sure, we love pics. We want to see the purse. Give us your purse. LOL

mdall 10-29-2013 04:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the one I just finished. I also found these cure little cups and saucers in my cabinet the other day. Forgot they were even there. They were a gift for one of my kids back in their cooking and restaurant play days.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]443991[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]443996[/ATTACH]

Not sure if the little cup would meet the 3x3 requirements unless I also counted the size of the saucer. Would be great for an extra little goody though.

lawsonmugs 10-29-2013 04:14 PM

here's my purse

1 Attachment(s)
my big sis rosemary (ladybug) gave me the black cherry fabric.The pattern I bought online. This purse has a different shape to it.I think that is what caught my eye.

lawsonmugs 10-29-2013 04:16 PM

Very cute jar pin cushion. I love the cup and saucer.You going to make a cushion out of it?

Old_Rosebud 10-29-2013 05:02 PM

*girlish squeal* I love them all. :D
But a bling-ed out shoe? Hmm... I'm intrigued.

lynnie 10-29-2013 05:25 PM

I've been trying to find shoe too. can't find one anywhere. the purse is cute. love the cherries.
I was at STAPLES last week and they had a tape dispenser all blinged out (A SHOE).
I was looking for a plain one. hey, I know, the Disney store...cinderellas slipper. or just about any princess this time of year. maybe you can find one there.
I love the mason jar pin cushion, you can store thread or snippets in it.
the little teacup looks fine to me. I think we use the 3 x 3 as an example so that no one gets a soda bottle cap pc.