Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November - February 2019 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-february-2019-wall-hanging-swap-t300674.html)

R-sea 01-28-2019 11:47 PM

Thanks for showing us the quilts . A lot of names I haven't heard of since I've been doing the swap. Thanks Rhonda

Rumbols 01-29-2019 06:16 AM

Rhonda, thanks so much for showing all the older wall hangings. They are truly works of art. Such a talented group here. This is my 5th or 6th swap and I am proud to be part of the group. I enjoy all the new wall hangings too. Thanks Rhonda for hosting this swap.

GramE 01-29-2019 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 8201430)
What I am working on. It will be about 27x27. Not a great picture. DH describes this one as more modern colors. I tend to normally hang on the dark side I guess. LOL

I read somewhere that coral is the “color” for 2019. So you’re right in style!

Judith1005 01-29-2019 12:46 PM

oooo, pretty show of wall hangings. I have been forced offline the last 5 days. It felt like forever. My service has been out. I couldn't wait to view the photos from my computer. Just not the same looking at them off the phone.

Ube, what a darling house. When can I move in? lol So cute.

Annaquilts, darling wall hanging. Pretty colors.

Rhonda 01-30-2019 01:13 AM

I love seeing what everyone has been working on!!

I haven't forgotten my promise of a surprise or two! I hope to get the first surprise in the mail later this week maybe. Rt now we're in severe cold. We are at minus 16 degrees rt now.(3;00am Wed) It is supposed to be -20 tonight with a wind chill down to -45. tomorrow's (Wed)high is -10 with wind chill of -30. All schools and most businesses will be closed tomorrow and Thurs here in SE Iowa. Such is life in Iowa LOL so went out today in 1 degree weather but won't get out to the post office til later this week. today was the first day out since last Thurs. With snow and cold it is best to stay home rt now.

klaws 01-30-2019 11:25 AM

We have the sub-zero temps here in Ohio also but not quite as bad as some. Right now it is -4 with a windchill of -30. Y'all know what I'll be doing...staying warm and sewing. But, the temp on Monday is supposed to be 50. What the heck is going on with this crazy weather? Yesterday I told the ladies at the Hospice thrift store where I volunteer that I am going back to Florida! Only kidding. :) Now that I live only 5 minutes from my brother and about 8 minutes from my son, I wouldn't give it up for anything.

Anyone who is experiencing this brutal weather, please stay inside and stay warm. It's even harder on us older ones than it used to be. Old Arthur is not being nice to my hands today.

Teen 01-30-2019 04:39 PM

Please be safe in these extreme weather systems wherever you are. The negative temps are so scary....

I will avoid sharing So. California temps right now and the fact that I wore flip flops today. Lol...

R-sea 01-31-2019 12:46 AM

right now Perth is in a heatwave so while you are keeping warm I am trying to get cool . One way is to stay indoors and sew with the fan on . My wall hanging is almost finished ready for show and tell

ube quilting 01-31-2019 07:07 AM

Oh, Teen, I'm so jealous. I had -4 this morning and I feel lucky compared to the those in the north. Stay in a safe place till we get through this.

A friend is visiting Florida this week and it is in the 40s at Epcot.

klaws 02-05-2019 08:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a little sneak peek of my wallhanging. I can't give away too much until it's finished. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]608012[/ATTACH]