Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November - February 2019 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-february-2019-wall-hanging-swap-t300674.html)

Judith1005 02-28-2019 08:42 AM

Klaws, It's not a problem for me.

I'm sure that may be the case for others also. Some of you have been having a lot of snow still. Your health and safety should always be first. And, of course, life sometimes takes precedence as well.

MarionsQuilts 02-28-2019 09:33 AM

I mailed mine out about 10 days ago ... it should be there soon!

Rhonda 02-28-2019 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by klaws (Post 8217751)
I know we will get our name tomorrow but I won't be able to get to the post office until Monday. I hope that isn't a problem.

My preference is for everyone to mail within a week of when you receive your name. But life happens and weather happens and there is no strict rule. We all understand and if you have any problems with mailing make sure you let me know so I can let your receiver know.

It's no problem at all when you mail but please keep in touch with me if you have problems. Please don't talk to your receiver but tell me instead so the surprise can be kept.

Rhonda 02-28-2019 10:18 AM

Please make sure you remember to pm me when you mail and again when you receive!!
I may or may not see a comment posted on the thread.

Thanks everyone!!

Rhonda 02-28-2019 10:47 PM

Mailing Addresses ~~

Ok all addresses have been sent. If anything is not right let me know as soon as possible.

Please let me know by pm when you mail!

And please remember to let me know when you receive.
Send me a pm to let me know.

Enjoy everyone!! R

ube quilting 03-01-2019 03:08 AM

I have a name and the little house is going to you or you or you or you.......

Judith1005 03-01-2019 06:06 AM

I have received my name. It's actually not going that far from me. How close is far, how far is close....It's all relative.:D

jaba 03-01-2019 07:10 AM

Rhonda I sent you a PM, I don’t have a name yet.
Just to let all of you know, I received a little surprise package from Rhonda yesterday in the mail. I can’t show you, it’s a secret, but you will love it if you happen to be a surprise recipient. Thank you so much Rhonda, l love it!

Teen 03-01-2019 08:19 AM

Received my name and hope to ship it off today!!

Thank you, so much, Rhonda!!! I love my sweet surprise! So cute!

Rhonda 03-01-2019 11:38 AM

I'm such a procrastinator!! I intended to send out the surprises in Dec but ah well such is life LOL I have 6 more to make so those who haven't received a surprise yet I hope to get them in the mail by Monday. Everyone will get a surprise in the mail. I"m so slow LOL Good intentions that tend to get sidetracked! :) :(

Now the waiting begins!! Let the WHs wing their way to their new homes!!