Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November - February 2019 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-february-2019-wall-hanging-swap-t300674.html)

Judith1005 03-05-2019 03:52 PM

Your welcome Jaba. I am so glad that you like Patchwork Bunny. I had great fun putting together your package for you.

skaduzy 03-05-2019 04:47 PM

My WH is in the mail since yesterday and supposed to be delivered Thursday. I don't know about that...it has a long way to go :).
Such nice wallhangings and lots of goodies so far.....I really love this swap.

Teen 03-05-2019 09:19 PM

Jaba....love your bunny WH and your fabric bundle is scrumptious.

amalia64 03-05-2019 10:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Have enjoyed seeing all the WHs that have been delivered to their new homes. All are beautiful and different. Always fun to see what is being sent and what we receive. I too received my WH from Rumbols, Its beautiful and a good size. Its a Fiesta Flowers theme and will go good in my kitchen. I love it. Thank you Rumbols for my WH. I pray you have a speedy recovery in your surgeries so you can quickly get back on the post and start doing what u enjoy.

amalia64 03-05-2019 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by amalia64 (Post 8220936)
Have enjoyed seeing all the WHs that have been delivered to their new homes. All are beautiful and different. Always fun to see what is being sent and what we receive. I too received my WH from Rumbols, Its beautiful and a good size. Its a Fiesta Flowers theme and will go good in my kitchen. I love it. Thank you Rumbols for my WH. I pray you have a speedy recovery in your surgeries so you can quickly get back on the post and start doing what u enjoy.

Oops forgot to mention all my goodies that came in the package, a mug rug, a measuring tape shape into an alarm clock and clear bag for one or all of my mini trips.

amalia64 03-05-2019 10:39 PM

Ok ladies mailed my package and should reach its destination by Friday. I know I never did post pictures of what I was working on but it is a WH of many squares, a few different colors and a Easter theme. After reading the persons profile that I got and seeing all her beautiful work I am to wonder if she will like what she gets from me. I do have flaws If you do not like it there is a few people I know that said they will gladly have it. I enjoyed working on the WH and was pleased with it.
Who will it be to get this package, I know who but not telling. Now you have a few more days to wait and see if its you or you and what you will get from me. Surprise awaits..
Oh did I mention it's coming in a white envelope all the way from TX

Judith1005 03-06-2019 05:50 AM

amalia, That is a beautiful Wall Hanging. I love all the colors used.

klaws 03-06-2019 07:57 AM

Jaba, love the bunny wall hanging and the fabric bundle is also my favorite colors!
Amalia, the wall hanging you received is really pretty!
Can't wait to see what everyone else receives.

granky 03-06-2019 08:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm not really sure where a barn should call home, but MY barn has an honored place in my sewing room! (Sorry ladies, I can't show a pic of the sewing room itself, would have to take several pics and all would have a jumble of machines and fabric, so will pass on that!) Anyway, here's my barn in its new home.....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]609850[/ATTACH]

Judith1005 03-06-2019 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by klaws (Post 8220685)
I received my wall hanging yesterday from kwyltaholic. Thank you Linda. I love it! She also included a pattern with birds that is so cute, a half yard of fabric, a nice card and a picture that she painted. I took a similar class painting like that. It was so much fun. The wall hanging will be perfect on the wall above my sewing machine. Thanks again! <3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]609778[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]609779[/ATTACH]

Klaws, Linda, I think you used this fabric perfectly. By not cutting it up really small you get a real feel for the print itself. And, the companion pieces are just plain fun. I love this Wall Hanging. Great job.