Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

mscupid804 11-08-2011 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 4651591)
This is my Sudoko wall hanging with the Ladybugs,, whomever gave the posting of pictures instructions did a great job, had no problem, just need to scroll down further on that page...

Funny you should post a Sudoku wall hanging because I am in the process of making my youngest daughter a Sudoku quilt. She loves doing the puzzles so I thought of doing a quilt for her for Christmas. Yours is cute, am impressed how all your fabric has ladybugs in it.

leiladylei54 11-08-2011 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 4652485)
Everything seems to be coming together here finally. Time for the fun to begin and it looks like it already has! The anticipation in infectious. I have already gotten my package now I am waiting for my SP to get her's. That is as much fun as getting your own. Another hint for my SP. There is a lot of craic where she lives.

Please, what is craic????

greenini 11-08-2011 10:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sheesh, you guys have been busy, my package is almost ready to close up and tuck in the mail! Great packages so far. Lovely quilt for Marti, hope it brings her best feelings.

And I'm gonna see if I can now post a picture:)[ATTACH=CONFIG]283733[/ATTACH]
It worked...Ray checks out a fire ring! It only took me half an hour!

walk-n-roll 11-08-2011 10:25 AM

Just taking a short break from making something for my SP. I really want to get it out soon. I want her to have it before the deadline. A clue for her is that my town is smaller (less population) than hers. Love all the pics being posted.

leiladylei54 11-08-2011 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by greenini (Post 4652646)
Sheesh, you guys have been busy, my package is almost ready to close up and tuck in the mail! Great packages so far. Lovely quilt for Marti, hope it brings her best feelings.

And I'm gonna see if I can now post a picture:)[ATTACH=CONFIG]283733[/ATTACH]
It worked...Ray checks out a fire ring! It only took me half an hour!

Great going posting a photo....took me days to figure out and then had to try to remember how I did it since it took so many trials and errors. Finally wrote it down so I wouldn't forget what I did to re-size my photos.

Kellie G 11-08-2011 10:38 AM

Heading out to the post office now....one package going all the way across the country....now for me that leaves alot of options.....CA, WA, OR, TX, GA, FL, MA, ME and so many others.....then the second one is going somewhere pretty close to me, you can get there by vehicle within 3 hours...by broom, probably 1/2 hour...LOL.....

wanda lou 11-08-2011 11:15 AM

Maybe its me!!! LOL

Kellie G 11-08-2011 12:24 PM

Sadly Wanda Lou, it is not....Sorry.

soniboo 11-08-2011 12:35 PM

Mine was mailed today taking it's first plane ride going far, far away.

thomp116 11-08-2011 01:09 PM

Everything has been crazy around here, so I haven't been commenting too much.....but everyone is posting pictures of great packages, cute pets (love Ray in the fire ring), and projects. Saw a video of a dress form pin cushion, Robyn, but haven't tried it yet. Love yours!