Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

verna2197 11-03-2011 02:51 PM

How do we start getting messages coming back to our email. I haven't received 1 notifcation since the board changed

verna2197 11-03-2011 02:53 PM

Someone should start looking for their firmy soon. Mailing it tomorrow, this person likes vintage but doesn't like Dark Chocolate.

kriscraft99 11-03-2011 03:00 PM

I've finished gathering goodies for my Secret Pal, I've made her a mug rug and now I just have to type her a personal note & pick up 1 item from the local gas station - ha ha.... It is traveling a very long ways, to a place that I hear is absolutely beautiful.

On another note... I'm loving the changes since the board has moved, it is taking me a while but as I learn a little each day, I love it more and more.

Kris

lauriejo 11-03-2011 03:03 PM

For those of you looking for email notification you need to check your settings. The default setting seems to be no notification. If you go to the Settings page and scroll down, on the left you will see General Settings. On that page you can change your settings to get emails and other stuff. On the settings page there is also a Privacy page and you can double check the privacy settings.

lauriejo 11-03-2011 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by barefoot quilter (Post 4624373)
ok let's get going for my first Clue is that my sp lives Route:2508.7 mi, 35 hr 32 min
35 hr 40 min in current traffic conditions away from me going East

Oh my this could be me!!! I will be watching for more clues :thumbup:

Moedeenie 11-03-2011 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by soniboo (Post 4626337)
Thanks Moedeenie for the info on this thread for being able to do sizes and colors. Just reading the posts made it so easy to do and it's much appreciated.

:thumbup: Yeah!

arizonagirl 11-03-2011 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by greenini (Post 4626296)
I'm in the black only camp....and you???

I'm in the it's yucky camp.

arizonagirl 11-03-2011 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by kriscraft99 (Post 4626627)
I've finished gathering goodies for my Secret Pal, I've made her a mug rug and now I just have to type her a personal note & pick up 1 item from the local gas station - ha ha.... It is traveling a very long ways, to a place that I hear is absolutely beautiful.

On another note... I'm loving the changes since the board has moved, it is taking me a while but as I learn a little each day, I love it more and more.

Kris

Hey Kris what are you getting at the gas station? A road map so the package doesn't get lost on the way....LOL

Kellie G 11-03-2011 03:27 PM

Anyone else having trouble accessing the matrix??? Every time I click on the matrix Lori sent me, it comes up page not found. I cannot even access the Group Activity Matrix on the first page....can anyone help me????

jlin52 11-03-2011 03:36 PM

My oh My - this certainly has been interesting - getting better everyday - thank you to all those who posted how to's. And LORI - a special thank you to you for being patient with all of us during this swap.:o:thumbup: